2020 WNY Archery Academy is Finally Open!

The_Real_TCIII

1 hour ago, 2012_taco said:

Did the Academy move to Thursdays? That might be a problem for me as hockey started back up on Thursdays. 

Do have any cameras up down the road ? The buck i saw about to cross the road was most likely the biggest buck ive ever seen on foot . 

6 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Do have any cameras up down the road ? The buck i saw about to cross the road was most likely the biggest buck ive ever seen on foot . 

No, I recently went to check on my cameras(I had 3 out) only to find 2 of them are gone. Dam bastids! And the 1 I pulled had dead batteries since 5-20-20. 

• Sad 2

31 minutes ago, 2012_taco said:

No, I recently went to check on my cameras(I had 3 out) only to find 2 of them are gone. Dam bastids! And the 1 I pulled had dead batteries since 5-20-20. 

The last house on the street ,the newly built one is a hunter . I saw them dragging a shooting tower through the field with a tractor last year. 

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

It's 3 for a GTG last I knew ,   But I don't think we can afford the franchise payments every month anyway. Maybe we can get a grant and be a SUNY but then we would have to donate to Bizs site to get that.  So guess we will have to operate under the table. 

It's 3 for a GTG within the state lines of NY. If you have 2 people outside of the state it counts. For example, Al Bundy and Goosifer in Italy counts. TCIII and myself at Chicago O'Hare airport counts. Nomad and Goosifer in Florida also counts.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jeremy K said:

The last house on the street ,the newly built one is a hunter . I saw them dragging a shooting tower through the field with a tractor last year. 

That and the guys who ride their 4 wheelers all over. We also had a ladder stand taken. 

7 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Say it ain’t so....he got a crossbow?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone goes through a rigorous screening test to make sure they dont have any crossbow in their dna . It's part of the reason we're attempting to reach the younger crowd ,before the crossbow coalition corrupts them with their grand gestures of no practice ,scopes ,shooting sticks and all day holds at full draw.

Edited by Jeremy K
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Everyone goes through a rigorous screening test to make sure they dont have any crossbow in their dna . It's part of the reason we're attempting to reach the younger crowd ,before the crossbow coalition corrupts them with their grand gestures of no practice ,scopes ,shooting sticks and all day holds at full draw.

Thank you for your diligence- early detection is critical for most conditions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Would I be allowed in with a doctors note????

And I do agree, youngsters should learn the bow first!

You academy guy's got it going on! WTG!

13 minutes ago, grampy said:

Would I be allowed in with a doctors note????

And I do agree, youngsters should learn the bow first!

You academy guy's got it going on! WTG!

It would have to go before the board members and they are not friendly from what I recall.

• Haha 1

Possible future classman got to get a hands on experience at the academy tonight ,the hope is to recruit the next up and coming group or archers.
20200811_185703.thumb.jpg.3f2f4982457df0ace79193844912af7d.jpg

If you give him recruiting $, he will lose his amateur status

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

On 8/6/2020 at 9:30 PM, The_Real_TCIII said:

No plexiglass, no masks, no social distancing, just a lot of shooting a lot of fun, a lot of laughs, a couple misses, a few beers, and an awesome time! Soft opening tonight just me the@sodfather and @JeremyK but we expect a better turnout next week d0ca4c48581a335792cd6aa143f824fb.jpgac26b5d1a2ae1642e316f7ac15ef9c13.jpg96611195bac3e292654576d0bde8937b.jpgbd3aea52845d031b5b65c1dbb64b33b7.jpg094e583d9a783b567a6e2f3869548c5e.jpg4e9c9f3d9cde7db9a430e4b55d7e1981.jpgdeed878af136e2432f72d4d66a8e6389.jpgda841ead0521c7bd342c002fcdc09a38.jpgc84f6d059e83b2143987327c7ba93560.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What???  No antlers on the target to aim at???  Ill be lost

• Like 3