2020 WNY Archery Academy is Finally Open!

The_Real_TCIII

Who's shooting the fastest bow?  Chrono will show the truth.  Got a buddy that drags snowmobiles and he always says how guys think their sleds are going 100 mph to find out it's barely 80 when the radar comes out.(which to me is still crazy).  It would be interesting to see if you have bow speed you think you do.  

Looks like a fun time. 

Edited by Robhuntandfish

Who's shooting the fastest bow?  Chrono will show the truth.  Got a buddy that drags snowmobiles and he always says how guys think their sleds are going 100 mph to find out it's barely 80 when the radar comes out.(which to me is still crazy).  It would be interesting to see if you have bow speed you think you do.  
Looks like a fun time. 

I added 120 grains to my setup and clocked in at 249

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I added 120 grains to my setup and clocked in at 249

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ive used the bow speed calculation app and it tells me I'm shooting 286, i know better. No way.  Always gets me the posted manufacturer speed of bows at 340 etc.  And people think they are shooting that. 

38 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Ive used the bow speed calculation app and it tells me I'm shooting 286, i know better. No way.  Always gets me the posted manufacturer speed of bows at 340 etc.  And people think they are shooting that. 

70lbs/350 grain arrow/naked string and maybe just maybe a bow will achieve its IBO rating

• Like 1