Hand gun / rifle shoot GTG

rob-c

Ok so Nytracker and I thought a GTG to shoot some Handguns would be fun and we kinda sorta talked Pygmy and Steuben jerry into volunteering there land / shooting range.Jerry suggested we add rifles and we could go out to 400 yards at his place. So who would be interested ? Bring a dish to pass ? 
I can supply 2 -10 inch ar500 steel plates for hand guns and I could throw together a bunch of paper targets. I’ll bring my 300 savage 99, scoped SRH, 10mm 1911 ,357 Blackhawk and gp-100 and lcr in 38. With lots and lots of ammo.

Who’s in .....

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

This sounds like a great time! How far are you from the Island? I have a Kimber 1911 .45 ACP,  Berretta 9mm auto, Browning High Power 9mm auto, Ruger SRH Alaskan 480 2 inch barrel and an antique (1941) Luger 32cal and more than enough ammo to piss off any Libtard in the country. 

We are around the Corning area, Southern tier..

Edited by rob-c
  • Like 2

If something can be come up with at Jerry's 400 yard range depending on the date I may be able to get away and take run down to meet some of you folks, I have a TC Encore with a 25-06 barrel that I would like to take a few shots with at the 400 yard mark.

Al

• Like 1

I’d like to, make it ! My buddy is in the process of sighting in a  borrowed rifle for a fall trip, out West , but my range is maybe 90 yards  he may be interested too, and could use some  tips from experienced rifle , men , which I’m not . He’s a solid guy ,and loves to tell embarrassing stories about me ....

Ya if I’m free and I am most weekends ,I’m there .

7mm08,  SW. 357 mod 586 , Dan Wesson .22 from the ‘80s ,oh maybe my Henry .22 Golden Boy FF tribute addition. 

Edited by Nomad

Depending on the date , I would come out. I feel under gunned with just a 357 with a 2.5 in barrel. If we go long gun I would like to see how my  Savage 308 does out beyond 100 yds. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, JimR said:

Depending on the date , I would come out. I feel under gunned with just a 357 with a 2.5 in barrel. If we go long gun I would like to see how my  Savage 308 does out beyond 100 yds. 

I’m bringing my  lcr in 38. I’ve killed a bunch of deer with a 357. 

• Like 1