Water Rat

Bigfoot spotted in Dutchess County

Recommended Posts

     This is probably the last thing a Bow Hunter wants to think about when Climbing down at Sunset..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone has a cell phone now a days, trail cameras, etc. Where's all the pictures? Hard to believe 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

It's funny that people still believe that stuff.

It's hard to believe until 2020 started. I expect any day the govt to announce  that Bigfoot, aliens, Nessie and a free lunch all exist!  

Yeah gotta agree with ya, its the same people that still fall for telemarketing. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe it heard about the SENY GTG next week and decided it wanted a change of scenery from Whitehall.

I just hope it was wearing a mask since from the way it sounds the creature wasn't following the social distancing orders.

 

Sasquatch lives matter!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

It  was Clyde...He's been short of work since the last of the " Any Which way but Loose " series....

Word on the street is that he has been "monkeying around" down in Dutchess County the last couple of years...

Edited by Pygmy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Filo Bedoe he was one of my favorite Clint Eastwood characters growin up 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pygmy said:

 

It  was Clyde...He's been short of work since the last of the " Any Which way but Loose " series....

Word on the street is that he has been "monkeying around" down in Dutchess County the last couple of years...

Thanks Dan. You being the resident expert on big hairy things, that smell funny.  I knew you would get to the bottom of this!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

It's hard to believe until 2020 started. I expect any day the govt to announce  that Bigfoot, aliens, Nessie and a free lunch all exist!  

Yeah gotta agree with ya, its the same people that still fall for telemarketing. 

Press one if you would like to receive a free trip to Aruba...


I fully support PETA!!

People Eating Tasty Animals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, grampy said:

Thanks Dan. You being the resident expert on big hairy things, that smell funny.  I knew you would get to the bottom of this!

Dave , you have such a way with words, you silver tongued devil..!!..  Now I'm starting to chub up....

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.