Bigfoot spotted in Dutchess County

Water Rat

24 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

It's funny that people still believe that stuff.

It's hard to believe until 2020 started. I expect any day the govt to announce  that Bigfoot, aliens, Nessie and a free lunch all exist!  

Yeah gotta agree with ya, its the same people that still fall for telemarketing. 

• Like 1

Maybe it heard about the SENY GTG next week and decided it wanted a change of scenery from Whitehall.

I just hope it was wearing a mask since from the way it sounds the creature wasn't following the social distancing orders.

Sasquatch lives matter!

It  was Clyde...He's been short of work since the last of the " Any Which way but Loose " series....

Word on the street is that he has been "monkeying around" down in Dutchess County the last couple of years...

Edited by Pygmy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Pygmy said:

It  was Clyde...He's been short of work since the last of the " Any Which way but Loose " series....

Word on the street is that he has been "monkeying around" down in Dutchess County the last couple of years...

Thanks Dan. You being the resident expert on big hairy things, that smell funny.  I knew you would get to the bottom of this!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

It's hard to believe until 2020 started. I expect any day the govt to announce  that Bigfoot, aliens, Nessie and a free lunch all exist!  

Yeah gotta agree with ya, its the same people that still fall for telemarketing. 

Press one if you would like to receive a free trip to Aruba...

2 hours ago, grampy said:

Thanks Dan. You being the resident expert on big hairy things, that smell funny.  I knew you would get to the bottom of this!

Dave , you have such a way with words, you silver tongued devil..!!..  Now I'm starting to chub up....

• Haha 1