First pull-Tasco

doebuck1234

First pull off the cheap-o Tasco cam.figured would be worth a shot at the price,seems to take OK pics for $30.have it hung up with strap provided,tipped a bit so ended up with crooked pics.seems like moving pics dont come out so well though..

buck on bottom looks like he's got something funky going on with right side,hopefully can get more pics of him

00000112.JPG

00000092.JPG

00000067.JPG

00000071.JPG

00000051.JPG

00000029.JPG

00000043.JPG

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, G-Man said:

Nice, be amazed at what a better cam will do, I've run side by side and more money is faster and more sensitive and higher res pics, but these are great for an. Inexpensive camera

Agree'd.even the cheaper wildgame cam i had before this was much better quality,still not complaining for $30.need more cams,thats for sure!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Took a quick walk to check cam card.on way into woods i heard a gobble,walked another 25yrds and another gobble then watched em fly down.first time in the woods ive ever heard a gobbler and got excited!hardly ever see birds in our woods and have been getting plenty of pics,love this one!!!!

Good variety of bucks,big guy cruising at night.racoons,fox

00000083.JPG

00000034.JPG

00000021.JPG

00000012.JPG

00000158.JPG

00000153.JPG

00000051.JPG

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, BigVal said:

There's another Turkey in the background. Gotta be something chasing a Turkey 

Or maybe a deer and a turkey being spooked by your dad moving or getting down

I dont see the other turkey.log that looks like a hen,yes.and no,date is correct.

we were out there morning of 9-25 when i heard gobbles..definitely odd.only reason im leaning towards dogs or dog is what im seeing,i could be absolutely wrong.does look like the ass end of a deer in front of it though:sorry:

20201002_143039.jpg

• Like 2