Nice Ones From This Morning!

Cabin Fever

Awesome....I can honestly say that in 70 years of living in a rural area with lots of deer, I have never seen a buck on the hoof as big as the one  in the lead in the third picture...Good luck, my friend...

Edited by Pygmy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Pygmy said:

Awesome....I can honestly say that in 70 years of living in a rural area with lots of deer, I have never seen a buck on the hoof as big as the one  in the lead in the third picture...Good luck, my friend...

Ditto. I actually think the one behind it is bigger.  Crazy bucks

10 hours ago, Cabin Fever said:

Two years ago, this spot was planted in corn. I saw a several bucks and I killed my biggest buck ever. Last year, it was planted in soybeans and I didn't see shi squat. Hoping the corn will bring them in again this year. 

Corn can be a nuisance. When there is so much of it planted and it doesn’t get cut until December it gives deer cover and food. They dont have a reason to leave the corn. Even rutting bucks will bring does in there and just hang out. No hunter pressure in there! Ive had this happen to me more than a few years. It does make for a good muzzleloader season however. 

Hell that thing is massive to all of us...I can’t imagine how big it looks to a Pygmy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1