Biden/Harris 2020!

1 hour ago, left field said:

Attack dog. I can see her eviscerating Pence in a debate while picking off Trump from afar. Biden gets to keep his hands clean.

Having her come across as an equal or greater bioch then Hilary would not help,your cause . Aside from being a lofty and almost unobtainable  goal .

Edited by Nomad

I don’t have a cause. I think Trump Is a venal mono-syllabic asshat surrounded by fawning lickspittles and those who manipulate him to achieve their personal goals. I think he should be replaced and relegated to the dustbin of history. 

Not a Biden fan. Not a Harris fan. Probably disagree with half of what they propose, but at this point I’d go with Spicoli. 

image.png.b2f79e7667117f9d2ce85146d1827073.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Elmo said:

Historically, was the Kennedy administration the only time a VP took over in the last 100 years?

There a been a few : John Tyler took over for William Henry Harrison was the first I believe , then You have one of the most famous well known , Lincoln shot down shortly after reelection and Johnson took his place for almost the entire term . 

22 hours ago, Revenant said:

You know what, that’s not okay. I was gonna let that roll off, but comments like that just prove the sexism that exists in our society. If a woman is successful, the rumors of how “she slept her way to the top” start flying around. You should be ashamed of spreading that misogynistic bull crap around. It took all of what 5 hours or less for your macho butt to start flinging around sexist comments, I’m sure you’re  very proud. 

She sold her body for political gain. Definition of a HO. And flaunted it in the wife's face.

My wife wants to, protect our assets from the coming inflation , higher taxes ,and the Democrats who want to redistribute it . 

One Reason we bought the camper ,and perhaps a new truck, and maybe a vacation home . Get it out now and into hard assets before increased taxes and the Democrats trying to redistribute it ,get at it .

Well heck two friends from out of state called  today , they’re trying to move their money too. One looked into the Cayman Islands,but you have to own land there now , so their neighbors who are also trying to, protect their assets ,suggested buying land as joint tenants ,if that would satisfy the requirements.

I knew the coffee cans in the back yard was a good move . 

Senator Harris has been rude with former Vice-President Biden.  Her insults and attacks against Biden showed her lack of character and intelligence.  But the fact Biden selected Harris shows his lack of intelligence.  What leader in their right mind would want their second in command be a nasty and insulting person next to them?

I wonder if Biden was “told” to select Harris.  She was hardly the best of any Democrat to be his VP choice.   Biden does have the baggage of the Ukraine-Son Hunter scandal hanging over his head along with who knows what.  So maybe Biden had no choice but to select Harris because she is someone else’s choice for VP.

4 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

There a been a few : John Tyler took over for William Henry Harrison was the first I believe , then You have one of the most famous well known , Lincoln shot down shortly after reelection and Johnson took his place for almost the entire term . 

And Teddy Roosevelt became the youngest President ever at 42 (a record that still stands), up at an Adirondack hunting camp, when Filmore got shot in Buffalo.

KAMALA HARRIS'S SLAVEMASTER ANCESTOR - HAMILTON BROWN

In 1832, Hamilton Brown argued that Jamaican slaves were better off than the poor of England and therefore the British government should not interfere with the way the Jamaican planters managed their slaves. Witnesses saw the harsh and arbitrary whipping of slaves at Hamilton Brown's plantations. A vote for Harris is a vote for slavery!

8 hours ago, Deleted Account said:

You know, very wise and dear friend once told me that “it’s unfair to place your values on another, and expecting others to abide by your morals leads to disappointment.”  I’ll never forget that advice, and truer words have never been spoken to me. So long...

In a week you will come back and then after another week you will have three accounts with the user name "Deleted Account". The least you can do is start numbering them.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Deleted Account said:

You know, very wise and dear friend once told me that “it’s unfair to place your values on another, and expecting others to abide by your morals leads to disappointment.”  I’ll never forget that advice, and truer words have never been spoken to me. So long...

Truer words were never spoken is correct, so you should not be surprised when you are on a site such as this with folks that literally live and breath this outdoor life activity and lifestyle that is discussed here that they want to defend it vigorously.  You poke a stick in their eye saying you are for and are going to vote for politicians whose party platform-agenda are doing everything in their power to end it and that is no exaggeration. You say you are an avid hunter but you are cutting your own throat voting for them. Like oil and water the Democratic party and the outdoor life sports do not mix, there is a constant onslaught from members of the Democratic party chipping away at everything we do.

Al

Edited by airedale

On 8/12/2020 at 7:19 AM, crappyice said:

My kid asked, “I don’t really know anything about her since I don’t pay attention too much to politics [honest!] but it seems like he just picked her because she is black (ya know BLM riots and stuff) and a woman. Isn’t that racist AND sexist? I mean won’t African Americans and woman just see that she was picked for those reasons and may not be the best person for the job?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

interestingly enough, many of my liberal friends are more upset as they want to defund the police and he picked a cop

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicholasreimann/2020/08/11/biden-picked-a-cop-some-on-left-slam-choice-of-kamala-harris-for-vp/#3c1b14a92b23

26 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Too bad, Splitear/Revenant was a decent conversationalist.  

I didn't realize they were the same person. He lives around the corner from me and he is a really good guy. Went to a local gun auction with him. I don't understand his politics, but he does a lot of work with getting kids into shooting sports etc. My nephew was going to go to one of his classes before all the covid BS started. 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, virgil said:

You're referring to Revenant, or Rattler?

5 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

I didn't realize they were the same person. He lives around the corner from me and he is a really good guy. Went to a local gun auction with him. I don't understand his politics, but he does a lot of work with getting kids into shooting sports etc. My nephew was going to go to one of his classes before all the covid BS started. 

Rattler left too?

man this place sometimes...

14 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

Seemed like a good guy from what I read of his posts. Sometimes politics can get you all wrapped up. I find politics interesting and generally am up on all of it, but I have to step back and ignore it at times to keep my head grounded.

• Like 1