Bow season count down

Red

I am super excited this year. It is pretty bad every year,but this year is even more so. I got a saddle this spring and like it(insert Tacks smartass comment here). This setup is super light and i will be hunting a bunch of public land near me this year. I hope to grow a lot as a hunter with the new places and experiences. 

I also went to heavier arrows and can't wait to send one through a deer.

This summer i have been listening to tons of hunting podcasts while at work and learned a bunch there that I hope to use in the woods. 

• Like 2

I am looking forward to it more than usual this year as well. This year has been so f’d up I am really looking forward to some sane quiet time. F COVID, F Rioters , F all the worthless Politicians, F the media.......F Terrorists, F the shady system abusers........

Man give me a tree, a bow and a deer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Fletch said:

I am looking forward to it more than usual this year as well. This year has been so f’d up I am really looking forward to some sane quiet time. F COVID, F Rioters , F all the worthless Politicians, F the media.......F Terrorists, F the shady system abusers........

Man give me a tree, a bow and a deer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post of the year!

• Like 1

I'm pumped. I took 2 vacation days off in October, 6 vacation days off in November with 5 more vacation days in the holster if need be. Also, confirmed i will continue to work from home during deer season so that gives me a lot more chances at spontaneous mornings/nights during the week.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/20/2020 at 9:39 AM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I'm pumped. I took 2 vacation days off in October, 6 vacation days off in November with 5 more vacation days in the holster if need be. Also, confirmed i will continue to work from home during deer season so that gives me a lot more chances at spontaneous mornings/nights during the week.

Thats the ticket. I watch the weather and strike when the iron is hot!!!! Nice north front or good weather change will get the frolicking this time of year.

• Like 1