WHY I'm THE PERFECT HUNTER!!

sits in trees

this in response to another thread that is titled "how other hunters irritate you" . i figured we could just get to the facts here and have all you perfect friggin hunters tell us how you became that way? and what it is that makes you so perfect in the first place, maybe we can all get an education from you guy's in the perfect hunters club and learn something? because we all wanna be just like you ;D

Someone got offended in another thread "How do other hunters irritate you?".

Don't see anyone praising their perfection!!

Have to assume everyone is intelligent enough to know they are not perfect.

If I thought for a minute I was perfect, I'd be in therapy!

Probably wouldn't hurt, but not for this reason.

i dont really see anyone offending anyone here. guys start threads here and look for opinions. otherwise, DO NOT MAKE A THREAD. We are not all the same and do not carry the same ethics in the woods... when someone starts a thread its open for discussion, the good and the bad.

i wouldn't take things personal and id say 99% of the jazz going on shouldn't be taken personal. everyone is entitled to there own opinions and outlooks. Its all hunting talk, that's all!

Looks like the Troll is bummed out because the Crossbow thread has died down ! ')'>alt=duhhttp://www.downsouthhuntingforums.com/images/smiles/picker.gif[/img]

just turn your over grown cranium to the right and look at the hot topics box, yea that 294 number was reached mainly because of the contributions of 2 of the biggest trolls on this forum, you and Doctor dread :D  the crossbow supporters dropped that thread after 50 or so posts and moved on to bigger and better things like working on getting crossbows into archery season in the near future so we can shoot hell out of "YOUR" deer :)

Has anyone not had hemroids? If you haven't you are (have) a perfect a$$hole. LOL  I'm sorry the devil made me do it.

On a serious note I value everyone's opinion whether I agree with it or not. I guess that makes me not perfect because if I was perfect only my opinion would count.

Let Sits have his say, his comments make for lively rebuttal. Like everyone else he is entitled his opinion. This forum will certainly heat up as hunting season draws nearer. Doc, keep those fingers limber and your mind sharp!

NY hunters are probably the most critical group of teenage girls i have ever seen, i think we should start a catagory on why other hunters are so icky, or maybe an out of date camo patterns section, or why and how my way of hunting is the only way, yea lets bash the hell out of small game hunters, and trappers, and guy's who drive deer, or those guy's on them thar 4 wheelers and lets not forget the crossbow morons, and those guy's that use dogs, awwwhhh!! come on with all the bashing here it shouldnt be that difficult for altleast one of you guy's to come out and tell us why your the perfect hunter, after all there pages and pages of posts on why every one else out in the woods is an a-hole or puts his stand in the wrong place or walks into the woods at the wrong time etc, etc, etc.....come on lets get some kinda guide on how to be the perfect hunter, something that covers it all..

I believe sportsman need to band together and police our own. We can't put those that are license buying hunters down because you don't agree with there methods if they are legal. At the same time we can't praise those that are law breakers just because they are successful. There are enough anti's out there trying to divid us we don't need to help them. If you want to hunt with a crossbow and its legal go for it. If your weapon of choice is a spear and its legal more power to ya. If I chose to go a field with a rifle its my choice. Just go out and enjoy the outdoors you might just learn something about yourself. Good luck and happy hunting.

hunters have become a group of old critical elitist's that no one even wants to hang out with anymore, why the heck do you see so few young guy's getting into this sport, i know of a 25 year old guy who went to a local gun shop just last week to be totally ignorned while the shop owner stood there and carried on for 30 mins chit chatting with some other old overweight guy on the other side of the counter, this young fella who i'm trying to get into the sport of hunting told me this guy was a total a-hole and wouldnt even look in my direction????so he took to the door and left and doesnt plan on ever going back there, too bad for the gun shop owner, this kid has spent over 2K on hunting equipment since spring.

now heres a well educated kid with money and he pulls up in a nice vehicle to this gun shop and he's ignored, my god???

i belong to a Long island gun club where the older members (it's all OLDER members)are doing everything in their power to get a rule passed to prevent guy's from bringing their kids to the range!!!!!!!can you friggin beleive this!!!!!!!!!!!

and all this recent talk about hunters in the woods looking at you thru their scopes, and standing there talking to you while aiming their rifle at your legs i mean come on!!! i've been hunting in NY for 40 years and have never had any one looking at me thru their rifle scope? and this old and worn out story about seeing staggering drunks roaming the woods, now really guy's who has ever seen this, where the hell do you guy's get this crap??

and so this is my contribution to, WHY OTHER HUNTERS IRRITATE ME and it's because most of you are too old, too narrow minded too perfect to give a crap about the future of our sport that is under constant attack here in NY every single day.

just open you eyes for a minute, how many hunting camps have you all seen disolved over the years? yea plenty right and it's because most of you old tards can't even stand hanging out with each other any more ;)  and for the camps that you still see going how many young guy's are part of the crew, HUH? ???

WAKE UP and take a KID HUNTING if you can possibly get over the chance that yea this kid might shoot "YOUR" big buck.

Sits. I don't see what you describe in my area of the state. The hunting folks I know are the most down to earth ...easy to get along with folks I know. I dind't realize the area of the state you are in until I just checked. My money is the the MAJORITY of people down that was have that holier than thou attitude....and not just in hunting...in EVERYTHING.

I would suggest getting out of there if it bothers you....you are too young to get all fired up like this...high BP is not good you ya....Trust me the rest of the state ian't like that area.

Wow, what a disturbing view of your fellow hunters.

So can we assume that in your mind you have decided that you are now the perfect hunter?  ;D      It's beginning to sound like you are the only hunter you can stand.