WHY I'm THE PERFECT HUNTER!!

sits in trees

this stuff makes m ewish I was a moderator.

Why? So you can edit posts that you dont like? Thats not what a moderator does. I moderate on another hunting forum, and all we do is make sure people follow the rules and get rid of the spam. Im not there to censor anyone.

I have been a moderator on a different site that makes this one look quite small for many years. I very well know the tasks involved in being a moderator.  I have never censored anyone. In fact when the owner of the site starting censoring on a forum I moderated, I quit moderating that forum at that time.  As a moderator I would ask that things stay to topic and cut down on the nonsense, So go puff your chest elsewhere cuz I am not impressed not scared.

Sits - To be honest, I see the complete opposite.  I see more people bringing kids into the sport. As of this year I finally have my own land with my father (who hasnt hunted in 40 years), now my brother (22) is going to hunt for the first time pretty much.  I have a cousin, 18 who is now going to have a place to hunt.  I boarder a property with people I met for the first time in January where 1/2 their crew are under 21, because its fathers and sons.    I was brought into the sport through a "uncle" like person, and hunted on their property since I was 15 and that person introduced god knows how many people to the sport.  My buddy who takes his son with him every time they go hunting. 

And there is no reason why hunters can't bitch about other hunters.  Its just venting who gives a crap.  and 99% of the stuff said in that thread would and or does irritate me.  My wife irritates me from time to time too.

I have been a moderator on a different site that makes this one look quite small for many years. I very well know the tasks involved in being a moderator.  I have never censored anyone. In fact when the owner of the site starting censoring on a forum I moderated, I quit moderating that forum at that time.  As a moderator I would ask that things stay to topic and cut down on the nonsense, So go puff your chest elsewhere cuz I am not impressed not scared.

Trying not to go to far off topic, but just so everyone knows... The only thing I have moderated on this site was a few curse words, I replaced them with **** and moved a few posts to different categories because of mistakes.  Regardless, lets keep this on topic ;)  P.S. this site is small but mighty (and growing fast!)  Heh , she is only 2 months young believe it or not.

this stuff makes m ewish I was a moderator.

Why? So you can edit posts that you dont like? Thats not what a moderator does. I moderate on another hunting forum, and all we do is make sure people follow the rules and get rid of the spam. Im not there to censor anyone.

Not puffing my chest at all, or trying to scare anyone. Not sure where you get that from.

well it didnt take you too long to inform me  how I would moderate and to be sure to add in you were a moderator extrordinaire.  In other words you were better at it and I was going to be the gestapo. Maybe asking why one makes a statement rather than tell them why might have not come off so arrogant. 

well it didnt take you too long to inform me  how I would moderate and to be sure to add in you were a moderator extrordinaire.  In other words you were better at it and I was going to be the gestapo. Maybe asking why one makes a statement rather than tell them why might have not come off so arrogant.

I asked you a question about your statement, and gave my opinion on it, thats all.

after 50 + years of hunting I know I sure am not the guy who is perfect. But I sure do try to help younger hunters in both rifle or archery. I had my own bow shop for about 20 years and strived to get into our sport a few new hunters each year. With the amound of single Mom's I amn sure there are lots of kids that do not get a chance to learn about our sport.