Seneca County Giant!!!

WNY Bowhunter

Strange no one is posing with the deer?? Photographers there not.....................

Ya know, the positioning of those stiff legs leads me to believe he's been laying around a while and never hung.

...maybe scooped up from the shoulder of the road and got a kill tag?

Ya know, the positioning of those stiff legs leads me to believe he's been laying around a while and never hung.

...maybe scooped up from the shoulder of the road and got a kill tag?

I agree.Look at the neck.Looks kinda like a shot hole but look closely.Looks like road rash right there.And the neck is stiff at a strange angle too.

Zoom in on the tag...it's a NY kill. This is the info given by the guy who posted it:

I live in NJ and normally live vicariously through all of your fishing stories and pics. So, today, I'm happy to be able to return the favor with a quick story and a pic that I hope you all will appreciate.

My uncle and I were hunting a small Seneca county farm this morning and at 7:20, this buck came to within 40 yards of my uncle.

As requested, a couple more pics and one correction... My Uncle lives in Seneca County, he shot the buck in Ontario County. 16-18 points depending on the official definition of a 'point' with a 22" inside spread....