Mt Biking

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
What trail?  Are those ebikes?
Didn't see this. Yes they're ebikes, as in assisted pedaling. I'd you don't pedal then you don't go anywhere.

Poestenkill Community Forest trails maintained by saratoga mountain bike association.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Cool. I have never tried an ebike but I am interested in them. I don’t want one yet or I’ll have a hard time going back to a regular bike.  
Expensive as all hell. Both bikes my brothers. Can definitely ride further and do things you can't on a regular mt bike. With two bikes it makes an awesome ride to cover some ground. Still a workout but it'd be tough to justify riding with similar capable riders on reg bikes.

8 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

Expensive as all hell. Both bikes my brothers. Can definitely ride further and do things you can't on a regular mt bike. With two bikes it makes an awesome ride to cover some ground. Still a workout but it'd be tough to justify riding with similar capable riders on reg bikes.

Yeah, it seems like fun.  I ride with some friends at different times.  The one guy also ride a road bike and is over 6’ and probably 150 lbs. I would need an ebike to keep up with him on the climbs.  On the downhills, I have the momentum! 

On 3/1/2021 at 2:21 PM, dbHunterNY said:

I was riding the canal trails one day with my son in the pull behind seat . I was pedaling my ass off to get up a hill and maintain some speed and a woman about 65 years just blew past us LOL. Even my son asked out loud as we were being passed " dad why is that lady going so much faster then us " 

• Like 2