Few hitlisters

bruno1

7 hours ago, phade said:

You need more Brownings in your life...just saying! Hope all is well sir!

Funny you should mention that because I actually do. Can’t tell you how many compliments I get for the video quality from those Brownings. Hope all is well with you

4 hours ago, bruno1 said:

Funny you should mention that because I actually do. Can’t tell you how many compliments I get for the video quality from those Brownings. Hope all is well with you

Good to hear! Let me know when you want to add on to the fleet and I'll get you squared away! This time of year I am doing weekly Browning orders. They have a new cell cam out in ATT this week and the Verizon version arrives next week. But the vids are still top notch on the Spec Ops line. 

8 hours ago, phade said:

Good to hear! Let me know when you want to add on to the fleet and I'll get you squared away! This time of year I am doing weekly Browning orders. They have a new cell cam out in ATT this week and the Verizon version arrives next week. But the vids are still top notch on the Spec Ops line. 

I’ll take 4 more of the same ones when you get a chance, just let me know

2 hours ago, bruno1 said:

Just wish I could jump in a stand for a sit but that wouldn’t look good if I kill that buck

Maybe I can book a spot in that stand when the first real cold front comes thru? Lol

Glad to see those cell cams working out for you. I told you that you’d get addicted! It sure saves a lot of legwork. 

Edited by NonTypical
  • Like 1