Deer mineral test

BuckNutts

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2020 at 6:38 AM, Kmartinson said:

Is this a mostly ny website? We dont need no stinking mineral!!! Hunting deer is a year round activity for me. I dont need to feed or entice the deer to give them the old slock. Scout, scout, scout til tour boots wear out

I think you missed the point

Point_over_your_head.jpg

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, fasteddie said:

It's illegal to put out mineral blocks , salt blocks and minerals for deer in New York so why bother with the video ? 

I was thinking the same thing. But it seems more and more are doing this stuff and boasting about it. I don't get it, and I'm not sure I want to understand the reason why anymore either. One can't alter the flow of a river, one can divert it in a different direction, and even put a dam to raise levels here and there, but the flow will never change.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've got several deer trying to eat the scratch grains I toss out to my chickens and guinea hens.  I say trying because my chickens are enclosed and never free range because of the predators. The guinea hens are in a coop of there own until they get older, then they will be let loose. The deer jump my 4' fence to get what the gals scratch out of there pens.   If I shoot one(not that I would), is that baiting????

Edited by mowin

On 8/29/2020 at 8:52 PM, mowin said:

I've got several deer trying to eat the scratch grains I toss out to my chickens and guinea hens.  I say trying because my chickens are enclosed and never free range because of the predators. The guinea hens are in a coop of there own until they get older, then they will be let loose. The deer jump 

I believe so.... always call you local dec officer. I have always had great reception and gotten lots of help from them.

• Like 1