Hunting NY Regional Showdown

Chef

5 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Lol.  I would too. That's def being the winner. Esp with the ones you knocked down Don. 

Oh I couldn't agree more. 42 seasons in a tree and I'm finally starting to figure it out. Well, probably not, but at least I found the right tree this year...

The number of hunters in WNY clearly skews things, but seriously, if you go through this and the harvest threads, some really great deer are now being taken all over NYS. 

Also seriously, Chef, am I even on the team?! I just assumed we were all in. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Don_C said:

Oh I couldn't agree more. 42 seasons in a tree and I'm finally starting to figure it out. Well, probably not, but at least I found the right tree this year...

The number of hunters in WNY clearly skews things, but seriously, if you go through this and the harvest threads, some really great deer are now being taken all over NYS. 

Also seriously, Chef, am I even on the team?! I just assumed we were all in. 

I was wondering the same thing. I missed the original post to sign up but could help Team 3 close the gap.  

Yup.  
And if you divide by amount of points by hunters. Team weak is the strongest of course with a 7.2 points per team member. Therefore the superior hunters. 
I haven't done us much justice i passed a dozen "rack" bucks. Biggest were an 8 and 7 pt. I did pass what was an 11 pt but had broke half its rack off. Season isn't over yet. Still plan on making it out next couple weekends. I have doe limit but no point in using those. Need two buck and a doe limit.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

We have better deer?! I'll take it!
Compared to the foothills of the dacks out here regions 8 and 9 have stupid amounts of deer per sq mile (more bucks). Soil quality and antler wise you've got us beat too. No excuses though this is a friendly competition. Lol

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Chef is too busy scouring the web for borderline inappropriate memes for the Today’s chuckle thread.

Like many ballots in this years presidential election, if you did not sign up correctly or were late to the party you are automatically added to Team 1...Welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

21 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Lol. Common sense.

With the superior deer herd out in WNY we have to step up our game to overcome it with exceptional hunting skill. 

Team 4 has a respectable rounded up 7.1 and well team 1.... a feisty 2.6.

The herd in WNY is fantastic, every sit I'm just covered in them. Grey and Red!!!!!!! 

Oh wait you said deer herd never mind I though you where talking about squirrels again. lol 

• Haha 2