Hunting NY Regional Showdown

Chef

I am in from region 9 (team 4).  I hope at least one of my entries will be from region 6.  Those are worth more than double of what region 9 deer are to me, even if they are not for this contest.  They probably should count double, along with region 7, to make it a bit more fair for those who do all their hunting up there.

Otherwise, I like the point structure and the 3 deer rule.  I am hoping for 3 this year, which would be just about right, as far as the meat goes.  Hopefully, all 3 will be bucks (my wife's favorite will be the one without legal points).

How will I work if each time has different amounts of hunters?

I think that is ok as this is as much about forum presence as it is about hunting. It’s all for bragging rights so if one region is better represented on the forum then they deserve more bragging rights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19 minutes ago, Chef said:

I think that is ok as this is as much about forum presence as it is about hunting. It’s all for bragging rights so if one region is better represented on the forum then they deserve more bragging rights

Says the guy whos in the region with the most hunters

• Haha 1

I actually think of all you academy guys join up it will be pretty even. We also have some areas with real bad deer density, just ask[mention=6930]Bionic[/mention]

Bionic is tethering a Maine moose to his ATV , tying it up until opening day and scoring big for Team 1...or he just kills a slammer

• Like 2

If it gets silly lopsided there either needs to be a schoolyard pick (as commissioner Chef assigned captains) or a random draw to make Team Red or Team Blue (can’t use numbers or letters - that makes people feel bad) within a team.
Imagine the in-fighting if the Academy has different sub-teams or better yet, all Academy members (sans JK) were on one sub team.

• Like 1