Hunting NY Regional Showdown

Chef

34 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Trophy has arrived it's quite bobbly too. Btw the sock is removable for those so inclined. May the best team win!20200921_165913.jpg

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Yea that's all you bud.  I'm sure I can say for most of us is you can keep that as your participation trophy.  Lol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2

Yea that's all you bud.  I'm sure I can say for most of us is you can keep that as your participation trophy.  Lol
It's ok you can admit you want to win it then peek under the sock

#WeDemandADislikeButton

What's the rules if you bow hunt on LI and rifle in 4P. I figured I would ask since I pay ridiculous taxes in both spots?

You need to determine your “home” (probably based on where you live or where you hunt most) and that’s the team you join. When Biz goes to WNY and slams a 10pointer fromJeremy’s stand, that counts as Team 1’s points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

So I guess team 1 for me on LI. It's my first year bow hunting and shotgun season doesn't start until 1/3/21. Never know maybe beginners luck. Up in the cabin in 4P I got a 10 pt 2 years ago and a 9 pt last year. But LI does have a higher population of deer and some whoppers. As for the trophy no thanks, I don't need another thing to make look bad :D

Bizzy....do I have ANY offers on the table yet?

Offers for....?

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Edit*** I will offer 1 firm handshake and 1 beer of conversation together if you turn out to be a productive member of team 1

Can we have a breakdown of who is on what team? Are teams to be numerically even?

Hey Jerkman! Truthfully...... How many times have you "adjusted" the sock already?.......:rolleyes:

Spreadsheet is almost done

No the teams are not even, part of me thinks that representation for ones reason plays into winning.. if it winds up being super lopsided I may combine a team or two

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Can we have a breakdown of who is on what team? Are teams to be numerically even?

Hey Jerkman! Truthfully...... How many times have you "adjusted" the sock already?.......:rolleyes:
Only once to put it back on after it was shaken off during shipment

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Haha 1

On 8/21/2020 at 8:16 PM, Chef said:

So after all the excitement today I decided to go ahead and create the regional showdown. If you would like to participate please reply to this thread with your team number. The teams will be as follows

If you live in

Regions 1,2,3 you will be on team 1

Regions 4,5 you will be on team 2

Regions 6,7 you will be on team 3

Regions 8,9 you will be on team 4

The rules will be as follows each Hunter will be allowed up to 3 submissions. Regular season tag, archery tag, ML tag ( this will put does in play but keep DMP’s out of it)

Points as follows.

1 pt per deer

1 pt for every legal antler point as well.

Contest ends 12/31 as no special late firearms seasons will count

Once the teams are full I will creat a spreadsheet which will be updated at least weekly during the season. All kills must have a picture posted on this thread to count.

This being just for pride would have been fun but I think more than bragging rights are at steak here.

If there is a future G2G and a member of the winning region is present his first round should be on a member from a loosing region. I will also have a trophy made which will live in the winning region till the results of next years contest.

Who’s in

So is 2 and 3 together now?  @Chef