Hunting NY Regional Showdown

Chef

Team 3 submission. Do I need to do anything else to qualify? Send a pic of my filled out tag or something?IMG_20201001_200622289.thumb.jpg.94ac6f571eb9c9187bcd8c490bdec755.jpg

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Ur good I’m going to let this go on the honor system since it’s just bragging rites

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Sorry guys of Team 2&3.  I shot a doe today but I used my DMP so it doesn't count.  Will do my best to get another. But one spot I hunt I don't have a DMP for so I saved my archery either tag for there in case.  

I think it’s best we amend that rule and make it just 3 deer per person ur good

• Like 3

I think it’s best we amend that rule and make it just 3 deer per person ur good

In that case I took a doe Saturday afternoon. Forgot a glory field photo. Can send you others that dont need to be posted like after processing and tag. Taken with DMAP for team 2.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

In that case I took a doe Saturday afternoon. Forgot a glory field photo. Can send you others that dont need to be posted like after processing and tag. Taken with DMAP for team 2.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sounds good

Did you happen to get a measurement on them ? I'm building this chart ,I wont bore you with all the details just yet.
I didn't put a tape on them but they were more than a handful of that helps! Seems spot on for his 155 lb dressed weight.

Did you happen to get a measurement on them ? I'm building this chart ,I wont bore you with all the details just yet.
I didn't put a tape on them but they were more than a handful of that helps! Seems spot on for his 155 lb dressed weight.

Does this chart involve how much nuts a certain member can fit in his mouth while standing in PA