Great taxidermist

Skillet

Hey all, if anybody around Rochester needs a taxidermist, check this one out. She does all of my work now, and it's amazing. Her prices are great, and she's really good with customer service and getting back to you quickly. Her name is Carol Graham, website is www.dreamseasontaxidermy.com

Edited by Skillet

LOL...Carol is awesome. I had her taxi my buck last year. Great communication, about as cool of a lady as you'll meet in the hunting world. She films on occassion for Drury and her bf runs an outfitter service in IL I think.

My younger hunting buddy was even more impressed with Carol's daughter...who also hunts I think. It took him a few minutes to wipe the drool away before he could speak. All meant in the kindest compliment, of course.

Carols work is pha-nom-i-nal! Top notch. I think she has one on display in the Henrietta Gander by the classroom.

• 1 month later...

i thought carol graham was based out west? you see her on the Drury dvds all the time... she does some great work!

Family brought her back here. She was in IL. I haven't talked with her in a few months but I believe her significant other was still running the outfiiter in IL...Tall Tines or something of that nature. She filmed for Drury in Ohio year before last...don't know about this past season.

She is a class act. Lucky to have her in Rochester.

Does she live On East Ave in Roch.? I cover that part of the city and we got a call to a house that had many old mounts in the basement laying on the floor dirty and coverd in junk. After asking i was told they were Geo. Eastmans from back in the day. I wanted to make an offer but since I was there on a call I figured it best not to.

A short time later we got another call to the house but the mounts were gone. I was told a lady taxiderimist from further down East ave. got them.