My kind of wine!

WNYBuckHunter

Its a table wine, aka a blend of different types of grapes. Lots of people choose wine based on label, nothing wrong with that at all. ;) The rules for wine consumption are,

1 Price doesnt matter, its who what when and where that counts

2 Never ever leave wine in the bottle, you MUST finish the whole bottle when you open it! Someone gave us a wine stopper once, I looked at it with a WTF? look and tossed it. LOL

My old lady picked me a wine it was a hazlitt white (white stag) it had a buck on the label and thats why she picked it. WOW was that freakin amazing like drinking juice fairly cheap to 7-8$ give it a try HAZLITT white stag with the deer on the label white it also said it went good with spicy food..

GOOD STUFF white stag adult fruit juice

Edited by DEADDEER1

We allways get at least one bottle of Mondavi Pinot Noir, select lable. I do like a good Malbec from time to time too. I do need a new wine cooler, damn fan motor burnt out twice on the one I have..cheap piece of crap!

Any one else buy wine by the case? Most places offer a discount if you are buying 12 at a time, usually 10% off. That last's us a good while, although we are more inclined to drink it if its there..lol