Biden - Harris will be coming for our guns

@Chef care to chime in here?

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

One issue I for sure don’t agree with them on... that being said I can’t be a one issue voter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, rob-c said:

As if we didn’t know this, I just can’t see how a sportsman/ gun owner can support this. I like how it’s gun safety..

I strongly agree. Trump may not have the most charming personality, but he's not going after our guns. Biden backed the last AWB, and if it wasn't for the sunset provision all AR's would be illegal to own (except for pre-ban - I hate that term). 

I'm not a single issue voter, but as a outdoor sportsman, when it comes to gun control, it is my number one issue. My vote goes to the better supporter of the second amendment every time.

• Like 4

I strongly agree. Trump may not have the most charming personality, but he's not going after our guns. Biden backed the last AWB, and if it wasn't for the sunset provision all AR's would be illegal to own (except for pre-ban - I hate that term). 
I'm not a single issue voter, but as a outdoor sportsman, when it comes to gun control, it is my number one issue. My vote goes to the better supporter of the second amendment every time.

Ask yourself this question.... right now as this current point in time is America in a better place than it was 4 years ago

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chef said:

So 175k dead, un employment High, riots in the streets this is better to you

Oh geez, the liberal talking points. I'm sorry, I've got this completely wrong. It's my fault as I forgot to take my blue pill this morning.

Trump cooked up the virus in his alt-right laboratory of evil, he told thousands that they're fired, and he personally ordered the executions of 175 thousand people, and organized masses of criminals to loot and pillage our cities.

Better?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Oh geez, the liberal talking points. I'm sorry, I've got this completely wrong. It's my fault as I forgot to take my blue pill this morning.
Trump cooked up the virus in his alt-right laboratory of evil, he told thousands that they're fired, and he personally ordered the executions of 175 thousand people, and organized masses of criminals to loot and pillage our cities.
Better?

No his complete failure to address the virus on a nation level cause the deaths. It also caused lack of consumer confidence which led to loss of jobs. Loss of jobs and racial tension caused riots.

But On the race issue Trump will tell your there are good people on both sides

• Like 2

Haha. C'mon man, you really think that? For real? Loss of consumer confidence?
The governors of each state shut down businesses which led to widespread loss of jobs.

Incorrect if they actually shut the whole country down we could have been back to business in 8-10 weeks failure to do that and now the spreading of the virus is the issue

2 minutes ago, Chef said:

Incorrect if they actually shut the whole country down we could have been back to business in 8-10 weeks failure to do that and now the spreading of the virus is the issue

I call BS on that. Cuomo shut us down in March, and we're not not fully running again. Five freaking months later, with no timetable to fully open.

Edited by Steuben Jerry
  • Like 2

I call BS on that. Cuomo shut us down in March, and we're not not fully running again. Five freaking months later.

Because we can’t because people form states that did not lock down can still come here and have been and people from here are still traveling to other states. If we did a 8-10 week shut down and then all wore masks for another 12 weeks we could have beat this as a country

If we did a 8-10 week shut down and then all wore masks for another 12 weeks we could have beat this as a country

From John Hopkins. Looks like it's getting beat to me. Once things started cooking, there was the inevitable surge, and then a solid downward trend.

Rona.gif

From John Hopkins. Looks like it's getting beat to me. Once things started cooking, there was the inevitable surge, and then a solid downward trend.

Rona.thumb.gif.787087cfee842af142568fecfb3c0697.gif

Yea how many months later and how many deaths later

Because we can’t because people form states that did not lock down can still come here and have been and people from here are still traveling to other states. If we did a 8-10 week shut down and then all wore masks for another 12 weeks we could have beat this as a country

If Trump had shutdown the entire country, something that was decided he did not have the authority to do. Nor does he have the authority to reopen it. It was decided that the states have those rights to shutdown and reopen. Trump would have been crucified. He was crucified for shutting down travel from China. He would have had too declare Marshal Law. Could you imagine the outrage.....I have been complaining that we up here in upstate NY shouldn't have the same requirements as NYC. Could you imagine if the entire country had the same mandates. Everything closed in shutdown in east nowhere South Dakota population 863 because that's whats best for NYC and LA. Doesn't work like that Chef.....

• Like 3

If Trump had shutdown the entire country, something that was decided he did not have the authority to do. Nor does he have the authority to reopen it. It was decided that the states have those rights to shutdown and reopen. Trump would have been crucified. He was crucified for shutting down travel from China. He would have had too declare Marshal Law. Could you imagine the outrage.....I have been complaining that we up here in upstate NY shouldn't have the same requirements as NYC. Could you imagine if the entire country had the same mandates. Everything closed in shutdown in east nowhere South Dakota population 863 because that's whats best for NYC and LA. Doesn't work like that Chef.....

No be he also could have urged more caution instead of a hasty reopening he urged people to defy the guidelines set out by his own task force

36 minutes ago, Chef said:

No be he also could have urged more caution instead of a hasty reopening he urged people to defy the guidelines set out by his own task force

Probably because there are millions of screaming people (like me) that think the guidelines are absolutely BS. I run a Gas Station/Store/Car Wash just outside of Saratoga in upstate NY. I see hundreds of people every day. I do not know, have not seen, and have not run into anyone that has this plague. I could careless if people come in the store without a mask. I go to Walmart with a million people in there, shopping, touching things etc. These people have all been perfectly safe for 6 months now. 

I can go out to eat, but have to wear a mask to get to my table but once I at the table somehow I am safe but I wasn't walking the 30 feet to the table. I can sit at a bar and order a beer and food but it is unsafe for me to only have a beer and skip the food. I can go to Walmart, Target, Home Depot, the grocery store, etc....all crowded with people but I can't go shopping in downtown Saratoga to all the small business that aren't deemed essential. Its ok to go to a protest with tons of people but if I have more than 10 people over its a party that can be shut down. I can go march with BLM but I can't go to the beach. Who do these guidelines make sense too? I am glad the don't make sense to Trump.....

Edited by ApexerER
  • Like 5

55 minutes ago, Chef said:

No his complete failure to address the virus on a nation level cause the deaths. It also caused lack of consumer confidence which led to loss of jobs. Loss of jobs and racial tension caused riots.

But On the race issue Trump will tell your there are good people on both sides

IMO, putting covid positive people in Nursing Homes caused the majority of deaths. That was the most idiotic move ever. They won't even tell us the actual number of Nursing home deaths because people that were transported to a hospital from the Nursing home don't count in that number. I would be willing to bet that number accounts for 50% if the deaths. 

The average life expectancy is 74. The average age of death of a covid patient is 74......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1