Biden - Harris will be coming for our guns

As much as I am a hunting and gun fanatic it is not at the top of my issues when it comes to party and voting. Abortion is now at the top of my list and I am against it big time and especially so after reading detailed accounts of what actually occurs during the procedure.
I have always said and still before anyone who is in power voting for or against abortion laws they must have to view that actual procedure first, I am sure there are plenty of videos out there somewhere in abortion land if they have the guts to watch one.
I crack up when the Dems are so passionate about Trump's covid response and he is the main fault of all the deaths associated with covid. Yet they have no problem with the killing of unborn human babies by the millions.
On the fence? if you did not see this woman at the RNC convention who ran a planned parenthood you should. it is only a few minutes long.

So what about super early abortions they can be done with pills. What if the mother’s life is in danger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:
Common sense and reasonableness strikes you as familiar?  Wouldn't think that was your crowd.
But yeah, don't be afraid, we'll still have our guns 4 years from now.  And in 8 years too.

Common sense, reasonableness and writing cadence strikes me as familiar. If this is Leland, happy to have you back, but please pick a nom de plume and stick. 

4 hours ago, airedale said:

As much as I am a hunting and gun fanatic it is not at the top of my issues when it comes to party and voting. Abortion is now at the top of my list and I am against it big time and especially so after reading detailed accounts of what actually occurs during the procedure.

I have always said and still before anyone who is in power voting for or against abortion laws they must have to view that actual procedure first, I am sure there are plenty of videos out there somewhere in abortion land if they have the guts to watch one.

I crack up when the Dems are so passionate about Trump's covid response and he is the main fault of all the deaths associated with covid. Yet they have no problem with the killing of unborn human babies by the millions.

On the fence? if you did not see this woman at the RNC convention who ran a planned parenthood you should. it is only a few minutes long.

Abortion is about personal choice,like not wearing a mask. You can get behind that,right? But then you want to be able to tell a woman what she can or can't do to herself? Because you dont like it or your God says it is bad?

That is picking and choosing what fits your agenda.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blackbeltbill said:

Biden is Weak. And China will own us if he wins. They will ramp up mastery of the South China Sea. China will start military campaigns to Seize Hong Kong + Taiwan. 

Without Trump to Stop them - this will happen. 

TRUMP- 2020!

Trump as a president in a war,thanks for that visual. How long would it take before he got bored with that? 

And by the way,how do you guys feel about 6 of his cronies going to jail? Witch hunt?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Because you dont like it or your God says it is bad?

Sorry I don't believe in killing babies period, if beam me up Scotty is OK with you that's your choice but not mine and there is no way in Hell you can make me feel any guilt about my belief!

Al

3 minutes ago, airedale said:

Sorry I don't believe in killing babies period, if beam me up Scotty is OK with you that's your choice but not mine and there is no way in Hell you can make me feel any guilt about my belief!

Al

Should neither be your or my choice,savvy?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

You write exactly like Papist.

Exactly? Shit, I sure hope not. This is the only account with huntingny I’ve had. I think this speaks to a willingness (necessity?) to clump everyone together who has a different position on important matters. I get it, it’s easier to dismiss this way. But the nuance and details generally matter, esp when it comes to policy.

1 hour ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

AR’s? Still have them too?

Short answer no . Registration under National Firearms Act costs hundreds of dollars btw . As for buy back , will he pay for my optics too? The thousands of rounds of ammo , all the magazines ?  Hypothetically as I don’t really own any. 

Biden’s plan .

.Ban the manufacture and sale of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines. Federal law prevents hunters from hunting migratory game birds with more than three shells in their shotgun. That means our federal law does more to protect ducks than children. It’s wrong. Joe Biden will enact legislation to once again ban assault weapons. This time, the bans will be designed based on lessons learned from the 1994 bans. For example, the ban on assault weapons will be designed to prevent manufacturers from circumventing the law by making minor changes that don’t limit the weapon’s lethality. While working to pass this legislation, Biden will also use his executive authority to ban the importation of assault weapons. 

• Regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act. Currently, the National Firearms Act requires individuals possessing machine-guns, silencers, and short-barreled rifles to undergo a background check and register those weapons with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Due to these requirements, such weapons are rarely used in crimes. As president, Biden will pursue legislation to regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act. 
  • Buy back the assault weapons and high-capacity magazines already in our communities. Biden will also institute a program to buy back weapons of war currently on our streets. This will give individuals who now possess assault weapons or high-capacity magazines two options: sell the weapons to the government, or register them under the National Firearms Act.

Regardless of who wins, with mail in voting the other side will not except the outcome and then what?

Scary times, I think I will vote to keep my guns.

And I consciously could not vote for a man who has a fetish with sniffing and touching children. 

Edited by Just Lucky
  • Like 1

Nancy Pelosi said Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden shouldn't debate President Donald Trump.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/27/politics/pelosi-biden-trump-debates/index.html

The article states “House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Thursday said Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden shouldn't debate President Donald Trump, claiming that his Republican rival in the 2020 election would "belittle" what the presidential debates should be about.”

I am not buying Pelosi’s excuse.  Let former Vice President Biden with all his many plans to fix America’s problems debate President Trump.  So what is Pelosi really afraid of?

Ask yourself this question.... right now as this current point in time is America in a better place than it was 4 years ago

YES!

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 2

One guy has destroyed the worlds view of America, put policies in place that help
The super rich, lies about everything. Plays golf more than any president ever has.

Actually he only golfs on weekends. I have first hand proof of this as I have contacts that are members at Trump National. Needless to say he is only there weekends.

#WeDemandADislikeButton

6 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

Actually he only golfs on weekends. I have first hand proof of this as I have contacts that are members at Trump National. Needless to say he is only there weekends.

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Every president needs downtime when they can get it. The job is really 24/7. Weather it’s the President of a company or the president of the U.S., I don’t want a leader who’s at his maximum stress level. 
For all the complaints I had about the previous administration, golfing wasn’t one of them.

• Like 1

That is your opinion not mine Pal SAVVY!

So you support de regulation of business, the death penalty, have no issue with cops killing black men.

But a woman have a sack for a few cells removed from her body is bad to you?