Biden - Harris will be coming for our guns

56 minutes ago, Chef said:

So you support de regulation of business, the death penalty, have no issue with cops killing black men.

But a woman have a sack for a few cells removed from her body is bad to you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, yes, yes but people of all races resisting arrest with weapons.  If you comply you won’t die.

Half the cells she is removing are not hers. I am not pro abortion in anyway but at least the father should have a say as the “cells” are half his as far as genetic makeup goes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chef said:

But a woman have a sack for a few cells removed from her body is bad to you?

A few cells, that's all they are to you, huh?   If you can't understand that those cells with a heartbeat are the first stages of a human life, you will never understand anything.  

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, steve863 said:

A few cells, that's all they are to you, huh?   If you can't understand that those cells with a heartbeat are the first stages of a human life, you will never understand anything.  

Human life is so sacred until one is born. After that,not so much. All those 63 million abortions would have resultes in 63 million foster kids. I am sure that system could handle that. 

Folks tend to forget what comes after pregnancy,who takes care of the kid? For the next 18-25 years.

I dont see a lot of anti abortion folks adopting...Maybe i am wrong, it is possible,though unlikely,haha.

Under that logic, one should never jerk off pr have sex with a condom and sperm cells are the first stages of human life and should not be wasted.

5 minutes ago, Chef said:

Under that logic, one should never jerk off pr have sex with a condom and sperm cells are the first stages of human life and should not be wasted.

you better go back to school and brush up on you bio. Did you miss Steve's comment of a heartbeat? 

• Like 1

you better go back to school and brush up on you bio. Did you miss Steve's comment of a heartbeat? 

Ok so a fetus doesn’t have a heart beat till between 7-10 weeks so can we abort before that

2 hours ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Yes, yes, yes but people of all races resisting arrest with weapons.  If you comply you won’t die.

In this country we authorize police officers to use deadly force if they feel their lives are in danger. That’s pretty much the full extent of guidance or protocol that’s largely provided to them. And that’s the part that needs reform. Good police precincts train for a continuum of risk and teach their officers how to escalate force in accordance to that risk. It’s an extremely difficult job and it’s even harder to implement in the streets.
It can be a little hard to understand, but what you’re seeing with BLM and the like, is a response to a very clear fact: the escalation of force by the officers based on their perceived risk is applied differently to white folks than to black folks. There are many reasons why this happens, but it needs to be fixed.
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, steve863 said:

“If you can’t understand __, then you will never understand anything.” That’s a funny way to say “I disagree.”
You want to teach us about cardiac physiology and how a in utero proto-heart is the ultimate definition of life? Please, go ahead.
It's ok to say that you're basing you believes on a very specific reading of the bible or on a meme you saw last weekend. No need to hide behind some presumed scientific understanding that you clearly lack.

1 hour ago, Chef said:

And you were jerking off during biology class instead of paying attention.

12 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:
It can be a little hard to understand, but what you’re seeing with BLM and the like, is a response to a very clear fact: the escalation of force by the officers based on their perceived risk is applied differently to white folks than to black folks

SO what is the percentage of officer involved shootings based on race and based on the percentage of violent felonies based on race?

I'll get you started. Blacks make up about 13 % of the population. 

6 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:
“If you can’t understand __, then you will never understand anything.” That’s a funny way to say “I disagree.”
You want to teach us about cardiac physiology and how a in utero proto-heart is the ultimate definition of life? Please, go ahead.
It's ok to say that you're basing you believes on a very specific reading of the bible or on a meme you saw last weekend. No need to hide behind some presumed scientific understanding that you clearly lack.

My understanding of what life is and when it starts has nothing to do with the bible, although it is correct on the matter.   That tiny heartbeat I saw on that first sonogram with my children sure as hell looked like yours and mine does as adults.  That proved it to me.  Yours and Chefs dumbass theories hold no water whatsoever.  I feel sorry for you both most especially if you have children that you can't grasp this simple understanding that what was inside your wife on day one of conception turned into your child.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:
is a response to a very clear fact: the escalation of force by the officers based on their perceived risk is applied differently to white folks than to black folks. There are many reasons why this happens, but it needs to be fixed.

The fbi statistics do not line up with this it may be what you believe but not a fact at all. If we want to stop police shooting of anyone we need to stop the crime and get two parents in the household. BLM mission is not about that 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, steve863 said:

My understanding of what life is and when it starts has nothing to do with the bible, although it is correct on the matter.   That tiny heartbeat I saw on that first sonogram with my children sure as hell looked like yours and mine does as adults.  That proved it to me.  Yours and Chefs dumbass theories hold no water whatsoever.  I feel sorry for you both most especially if you have children that you can't grasp this simple understanding that what was inside your wife on day one of conception turned into your child.

A powerful post Sir and one I agree with totally!

Al

1 hour ago, BowmanMike said:

Human life is so sacred until one is born. After that,not so much. All those 63 million abortions would have resultes in 63 million foster kids. I am sure that system could handle that. 

Folks tend to forget what comes after pregnancy,who takes care of the kid? For the next 18-25 years.

I dont see a lot of anti abortion folks adopting...Maybe i am wrong, it is possible,though unlikely,haha.

To me a human life is way more sacred than any other.  In today's world and with the way some of you think, a dogs life is way more sacred than that of an unborn child's.  I would surely be sued or arrested if I harmed your mutt in any way, yet abortions can and should be allowed to continue without any consequences and no questions asked.  What kind of convoluted thinking is this?   Go ahead enlighten me if you think you can.  

To me a human life is way more sacred than any other.  In today's world and with the way some of you think, a dogs life is way more sacred than that of an unborn child's.  I would surely be sued or arrested if I harmed your mutt in any way, yet abortions can and should be allowed to continue without any consequences and no questions asked.  What kind of convoluted thinking is this?   Go ahead enlighten me if you think you can.  

I do not believe a baby to be alive till it is able to survive outside of the womb, before that it is not sustainable life.

4 minutes ago, Chef said:

I do not believe a baby to be alive till it is able to survive outside of the womb, before that it is not sustainable life.

And you would be wrong not only from the point of view of biology and religion, but also the law.  If one kills a pregnant woman, no matter how far along she might be in her pregnancy that person will be facing a double murder charge.  

• Like 1

And you would be wrong not only from the point of view of biology and religion, but also the law.  If one kills a pregnant woman, no matter how far along she might be in her pregnancy that person will be facing a double murder charge.  

That’s your take on it, and Frankly a very narrow one.

37 minutes ago, steve863 said:

So as you can see, there are many different positions on what constitutes in utero life. Some believe it’s a gut feeling.  Others go by the heartbeat. Some side with a developed nervous system while others look to viability outside of the womb.  It’s tricky and there’s is no consensus. I understand that going with your gut feels good and is easy.  

But the last thing I’ll say on the matter is that while deciding what constitutes life and how the government should legislate, a woman’s autonomy must factor in. Women are not state sanctioned breeders. I place a lot of weight on a woman’s ability to self-determine.  Women have been forced into careers (or lack thereof) and lives at home with men that they don’t want to be with for far too long due to a lack of autonomy over their bodies.  Contraceptive and reproductive choice goes a long way towards fixing these.