Biden - Harris will be coming for our guns

1 hour ago, steve863 said:

To me a human life is way more sacred than any other.  In today's world and with the way some of you think, a dogs life is way more sacred than that of an unborn child's.  I would surely be sued or arrested if I harmed your mutt in any way, yet abortions can and should be allowed to continue without any consequences and no questions asked.  What kind of convoluted thinking is this?   Go ahead enlighten me if you think you can.  

An embryo is not a life for me yet. Havent really thought too much about at what point the clump of cells turns into something else. My main thing is if the mother doesn't want it she can decide that. A kid is a lot of responsibility. I think they are better of not being born than being born into an unwanted situation.

Funny thing you said about dogs. I have a dog but no kids. I like it that way.

I guess life for me doesn't really start until you are out of the womb.

That being said,i think the earlier the better for abortions. If you are gonna have one you should know that before the last term.

As far as I know there are plenty of questions asked before an abortion.

Edited by BowmanMike

20 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:
Ask them how much they support the Outdoor Sports? Every single anti hunting, anti shooting, anti fishing, anti trapping, animal rights group in this country support Democrats! How much do these activities matter to you?
====================================================
I’m heartened by the recent ideological merging of outdoors groups. Hunters, hikers, mountain bikers, birdwatchers, camping, etc all want the same thing. HuntingNY.com can play a role in giving all outdoors people a unified and more influential voice.

When it comes to animal rights groups and hunting and you think they are going along with  any kind of sport hunting ideology you are about as wrong as can be, Hell some of them think it is wrong to own a dog! Make no mistake about it, all of them are out to shut us down PERIOD!!!!

I have been in this fight for many years and have seen plenty of erosion, California is the perfect example of Democrat control and it's effects on hunting and shooting, all of it is down in that state big time! Also Europe, I have friends in the hunting dog world over there and watched for years and seen almost all hunting and gun ownership go down the toilet. The AR groups are using many of the same tactic used over there here, it is chip away a little bit at a time starting with the weakest groups. They are sneaky!

I belong to have have contributed to many of the organizations below along with NY local organizations. They give a heads up on current legislation and I try to be fully informed of these radical's agendas and how they plan to implement them.

One more thing, If they could shut this board down they would do it in an instant!

Top 10 Pro-Hunting Organizations

NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION.

SPORTSMEN’S ALLIANCE.

SAFARI CLUB INTERNATIONAL.

DUCKS UNLIMITED.

NATIONAL WILD TURKEY FEDERATION.

QUALITY DEER MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION.

ROCKY MOUNTAIN ELK FOUNDATION.

BOONE AND CROCKETT CLUB.

MULE DEER FOUNDATION.

PHEASANTS FOREVER.

Edited by airedale

1 hour ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

The fbi statistics do not line up with this it may be what you believe but not a fact at all. If we want to stop police shooting of anyone we need to stop the crime and get two parents in the household. BLM mission is not about that 

I'm with you in supporting data collection. The FBI use of force data collection began less than 2 years ago and reporting is encouraged, not mandated. These stats will be invaluable once every precinct is forced to report and once we expand beyond deadly use of force. By definition, a continuum of force is not binary. We should keep centralized records on all physical interactions. That said, there are many de-centralized records and stats that clearly show an asymmetrical used of force on blacks vs whites. This is something that even police chiefs and union leaders do not deny. Training in implicit bias, de-escalation, etc. is an explicit acknowledgment that there is a problem. Again, the debate should be centered on how to best proceed.

20 minutes ago, airedale said:

When it comes to animal rights groups and hunting and you think they are going along with  any kind of sport hunting ideology you are about as wrong as can be, Hell some of them think it is wrong to own a dog! Make no mistake about it, all of them are out to shut us down PERIOD!!!!

I have been in this fight for many years and have seen plenty of erosion, California is the perfect example of Democrat control and it's effects on hunting and shooting, all of it is down in that state big time! Also Europe, I have friends in the hunting dog world over there and watched for years and seen almost all hunting and gun ownership go down the toilet. The AR groups are using many of the same tactic used over there here, it is chip away a little bit at a time starting with the weakest groups. They are sneaky!

I belong to have have contributed to many of the organizations below along with NY local organizations. They give a heads up on current legislation and I try to be fully informed of these radical's agendas and how they plan to implement them.

One more thing, If they could shut this board down they would do it in an instant!

Top 10 Pro-Hunting Organizations

NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION.

SPORTSMEN’S ALLIANCE.

SAFARI CLUB INTERNATIONAL.

DUCKS UNLIMITED.

NATIONAL WILD TURKEY FEDERATION.

QUALITY DEER MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION.

ROCKY MOUNTAIN ELK FOUNDATION.

BOONE AND CROCKETT CLUB.

MULE DEER FOUNDATION.

PHEASANTS FOREVER.

Man, I think you’d be a lot better off if you dropped this sense of victimization and persecution. I don’t know what group you’re referring to that doesn’t believe in dog ownership and yes, Peta will never be our ally. But many traditionally anti-hunting groups have realized that the biggest threat to their wildlife pursuits isn’t hunting, it’s development and unhealthy forests. The Audubon Society, Nature Conservancy, etc. have formed partnerships with hunting groups to maintain and create good wildlife habitat.  

I like your list. You should add The Ruffed Grouse Society and Backcountry Hunters and Anglers to it.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:
I'm with you in supporting data collection. The FBI use of force data collection began less than 2 years ago and reporting is encouraged, not mandated. These stats will be invaluable once every precinct is forced to report and once we expand beyond deadly use of force. By definition, a continuum of force is not binary. We should keep centralized records on all physical interactions. That said, there are many de-centralized records and stats that clearly show an asymmetrical used of force on blacks vs whites. This is something that even police chiefs and union leaders do not deny. Training in implicit bias, de-escalation, etc. is an explicit acknowledgment that there is a problem. Again, the debate should be centered on how to best proceed.

The FBI consolidated criminal database if a lot older than 2 years. 

Edit---meaning it give a lot better insight into the likelihood that blacks will be involved in altercations with police. 

Edited by Culvercreek hunt club

42 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Man, I think you’d be a lot better off if you dropped this sense of victimization and persecution. I don’t know what group you’re referring to that doesn’t believe in dog ownership and yes, Peta will never be our ally. But many traditionally anti-hunting groups have realized that the biggest threat to their wildlife pursuits isn’t hunting, it’s development and unhealthy forests. The Audubon Society, Nature Conservancy, etc. have formed partnerships with hunting groups to maintain and create good wildlife habitat.  

No way I am dropping it and I am not going to give in an inch when it comes to these people and you are perfect case of someone in denial and does not have a clue LELAND!

https://www.grandviewoutdoors.com/lifestyle/10-anti-hunting-organizations

Edited by airedale
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

So why is BLM not helping in de-escalation at all calling stolen goods and people burned out businesses reparations. Demanding people’s homes and wallets, beating Innocent people, demanding people eating dinner to throw up there fist in support. Damnding and debating are very far apart. Black lives matter but BLM is a Marxist movement and has shit all over the message. 

1 hour ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Is it OK to address you as Lee? It's shorter than Versatile Hunter.

• Like 1

The pro abortion people keep saying the mother, half the genetics are from the father at a minimum the father should have a  say in what happens. No one has address this if a father wants to abort the child and the mother keeps it the father is still on the hook for child support so why does he have no say on abortion. I am against it but for all the people talking about rights where is the fathers rights. I believe ever sex, race and color should be treated equally and have the same rights. Where some would like to pick and choose that’s not equal.

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:
“If you can’t understand __, then you will never understand anything.” That’s a funny way to say “I disagree.”
You want to teach us about cardiac physiology and how a in utero proto-heart is the ultimate definition of life? Please, go ahead.
It's ok to say that you're basing you believes on a very specific reading of the bible or on a meme you saw last weekend. No need to hide behind some presumed scientific understanding that you clearly lack.

If you are at a hospital, the DOCTORS pronounce death at the time the heartbeat stops. So the opposite MUST be true as well. When the heartbeat starts, a human life has officially started. 

1 hour ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

The pro abortion people keep saying the mother, half the genetics are from the father at a minimum the father should have a  say in what happens. No one has address this if a father wants to abort the child and the mother keeps it the father is still on the hook for child support so why does he have no say on abortion. I am against it but for all the people talking about rights where is the fathers rights. I believe ever sex, race and color should be treated equally and have the same rights. Where some would like to pick and choose that’s not equal.

Yeah,the dad should have some input,but in a young relationship the burden of raising a kid clearly falls onto the mother. So 60% to 40%? 75% to 25 %?

7 minutes ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

If you are at a hospital, the DOCTORS pronounce death at the time the heartbeat stops. So the opposite MUST be true as well. When the heartbeat starts, a human life has officially started. 

If brain activity has been sufficiently compromised, you are legally allowed to “pull the plug” and stop a beating heart. Likewise, a pulsing clump of cardiac cells, devoid of meaningful brain active, is devoid of life.  Look, we draw arbitrary lines.  Let’s side with women retaining control over their bodies.  

• Like 2

Just now, BowmanMike said:

Yeah,the dad should have some input,but in a young relationship the burden of raising a kid clearly falls onto the mother. So 60% to 40%? 75% to 25 %?

The burden falls on the one that is willing to let it fall on them. the % you are throwing out is bs everyone is willing to accept what they will accept see what you said is not equal don’t put strong fathers down. See the world is not as cut and dry as anyone would like it.

3 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Nah, the inseminator should have no say about what a woman does with her body. Find a woman that wants to have and raise a child you. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

If brain activity has been sufficiently compromised, you are legally allowed to “pull the plug” and stop a beating heart. Likewise, a pulsing clump of cardiac cells, devoid of meaningful brain active, is devoid of life.  Look, we draw arbitrary lines.  Let’s side with women retaining control over their bodies.  

Ok so your family member is a vegetable, no machines but brain dead...its ok with you to kill them?

9 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Nah, the inseminator should have no say about what a woman does with her body. Find a woman that wants to have and raise a child you. 

So a man is just a inseminator, that maybe what some fathers are but a lot of dads can raise children also so what you said is bs. You seemed very intelligent at the start but this is and you BLM support has me second guessing my first assumption not lee. 

She had a say in what to do with her body when they laid down together if someone wants to step up when they make a person than let that someone take care of the child.

so not equal I see

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

3 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

So a man is just a inseminator, that maybe what some fathers are but a lot of dads can raise children also so what you said is bs. You seemed very intelligent at the start but this is and you BLM support has me second guessing my first assumption not lee.

Maybe its not Lee lol

Edited by squirrelwhisperer

14 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

The burden falls on the one that is willing to let it fall on them. the % you are throwing out is bs everyone is willing to accept what they will accept see what you said is not equal don’t put strong fathers down. See the world is not as cut and dry as anyone would like it.

Alright bubba. Here is a common scenario. Kids or adolescents get pregnant fooling around. They decide to keep the baby. One has enough after six months or sixteen months. Who is racising the kid now? 

I am clearly not talking about committed relationships pregnancy. 

10 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

She had a say in what to do with her body when they laid down together if someone wants to step up when they make a person than let that someone take care of the child.

so not equal I see

This is weak trolling - You’re pretending (I hope) to confuse legal obligation with personal responsibility.  Mandating that a woman go through with a pregnancy is not equality.

18 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

This is weak trolling - You’re pretending (I hope) to confuse legal obligation with personal responsibility.  Mandating that a woman go through with a pregnancy is not equality.

I am not trolling at all and I do not see my kids or any persons kids as a legal obligation. If a man is willing to step up I believe they made the decision a conception not your perception.

i do not seem to be the one confused at all thought you and me both belived in equality.

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH