come on cold

Dad 6424

This season is a mess there are no deer moving in the 4o area ,and the week enders arent helping by shooting all the small deer the weather has been great for work no movement at all the ones that happen to get lucky are getting good bucks .I have not seen a buck in two weeks and the few does are not that big .This will go down in history as the only year in 40 plus of hunting ,That a tag will not get filled in gun .Lets hope ye oll smoke pole works its wonders next week. Freezer needs filling big brown and down week is coming and im filling them all .Good luck to all !!!!!!!!!

i hunt the first couple of weekends every year in 4O with about 5 other guys so far this season ive seen one deer down there my buddies havent seen any most years we have a few down by now. I think deer numbers are really hurting in that region and overall in the state i live and hunt around 7m and 7p and i havent been seeing close to the usual amount of deer while driving or in the woods. Not sure if its the weather or what

Realy hope for some cool temps.Finaly got some time to get out,been working 16 days strate time to go hunting.Would like atleast 1 more for the freez lets see what happens.State land should be quiet now,will be doing allday sits.Should i try ratteling or gruntcalls.As allways good hunting.