Ladies and gentlemen I present your law and order president

And still better than the prop candidate that the anarchist left leadership has put up. What did the defacto leader of the left, Pelosi say about the carnage? People will do what they do? They can't even denounce the violence until they're shamed into it.

Edited by Steuben Jerry
  • Like 2

Law and order don't seem to be doing so well in Democratic controlled NY city.  Would you like to see that unrest take hold in the rest of the country ?  I don't think many others will.  Rudy laid it all out put pretty good last night.

Law and order doesn’t seem to be doing well all over Trumps America right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And still better than the prop candidate that the anarchist left leadership has put up. What did the defacto leader of the left, Pelosi say about the carnage? People will do what they do? They can't even denounce the violence until they're shamed into it.

Actually in the past two days both Harris and Biden have publicly denounced the violence, called for a stop. As they always have.

I don’t know where you get your news. News max ?

4 minutes ago, Chef said:

Actually in the past two days both Harris and Biden have publicly denounced the violence, called for a stop. As they always have.

Sums it up, in the last two days they did - after hearing the questions as to why they haven't yet. Biden's opponent has denounced it for years.

11 minutes ago, Chef said:

Why did it take this long should have been months ago. Vote pandering she stated protest aka riots won’t stop before or after the election so they also don’t have a plan to fix

46 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

Law and order don't seem to be doing so well in Democratic controlled NY city.  Would you like to see that unrest take hold in the rest of the country ?  I don't think many others will.  Rudy laid it all out put pretty good last night.

Murder numbers in NYC under Giuliani:

1994 - 2,016                      
1995 - 1,550                      
1996 - 1,353                      
1997 - 1,093                      
1998 - 924                      
1999 - 903                      

2000 - 952                      
2001 - 960                      

Under Bloomberg:

2002 - 909                      
2003 - 934                      
2004 - 889                      
2005 - 874                      
2006 - 921                      
2007 - 801                      
2008 - 836                      
2009 - 781                      

2010 - 868                      
2011 - 769                      
2012 - 683                      

2013 - 644

Deblasio:

2014 - 616                      
2015 - 613                      
2016 - 630                      
2017 - 550                      
2018 - 562            

• Like 1

Sums it up, in the last two days they did - after hearing the questions as to why they haven't yet. Biden's opponent has denounced it for years.

Actually they have been at every incident. I’m just saying they did it again for Kenosha

Why did it take this long should have been months ago. Vote pandering she stated protest aka riots won’t stop before or after the election so they also don’t have a plan to fix

They support peaceful protestors not the rioters. It is enough already with black men being killed by police

Like career criminal Jacob Blake with an outstanding  felony warrant and was violating an order of protection at the time ? He fights with cops instead of going peacefully , they taser him to no effect , then he reaches into his car where a knife lays .

He and the police reformers set the table for what happened . They took  away choke holds ,as that would have been  an ideal time for its use, they also took away saps, which would have ended it as well , no more long batons as that looks to aggressive .  So now the force continuum jumps right to firearm , that wasn’t the street cops idea .

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

I mean c’mon, this can’t really be what you’re arguing? Every Democratic leader denounces violence and looting. This is a fact and there’s no way around it. Fine, argue if you will that they do so for the optics but I don’t think that’s gonna get you very far.
I think what’s throwing you off is that in denouncing violence, they also acknowledge the history, pain, and policies that have set the stage for this. This is where it gets tricky for some: you can denounce a person for stealing bread and also acknowledge their hunger. It doesn’t mean that stealing was correct or accepted. (Not the best analogy but I’m doing some pretty remedial work for you here…)
  • Like 1

Law and order doesn’t seem to be doing well all over Trumps America right now.

So it's only Trump's America when it has a negative connotation, right? Isn't it Trump sending law and order into these left cities who claim they don't need it?
You left swingers kill me. You don't even have a clue what you stand for anymore. Everything is PC, everything is racist (only when it fits your narrative), everything (negative) is Trump's fault. Grow up, you lost the last election, it's been 4 years and your pity tears are still wet?? Do you think you bashing Trump on a public forum does any good? You believe you are helping your cause? Helping the left? What is it you're looking to achieve other than doing what the only thing the left seems to be good at, getting under people's skin...?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

• Like 4

So it's only Trump's America when it has a negative connotation, right? Isn't it Trump sending law and order into these left cities who claim they don't need it?
You left swingers kill me. You don't even have a clue what you stand for anymore. Everything is PC, everything is racist (only when it fits your narrative), everything (negative) is Trump's fault. Grow up, you lost the last election, it's been 4 years and your pity tears are still wet?? Do you think you bashing Trump on a public forum does any good? You believe you are helping your cause? Helping the left? What is it you're looking to achieve other than doing what the only thing the left seems to be good at, getting under people's skin...?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

First of all I’m not I leftist I voted for Trump. I have watched him degrade the moral standards of this country as well as the economy long enough. And before you get into the stock market is not the economy

Agreed, and that's why this burning, looting, and violence has to stop. It detracts from the message.

Agreed and so to the democratic politicians and all the actual peaceful protesters out there

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Not very loudly or forcefully.

Actually , the looters , rioters , arsonists ,  and lets call them what they are , anarchist terrorists were not even mentioned by either Biden or Harris in their conventions. Only one speaker lightly brushed over the subject during the Dem convention. Biden and Harris rushed out to condone it AFTER their poll numbers were sinking. They had to rush out AFTER the convention for damage control . 

• Like 1