Ladies and gentlemen I present your law and order president

15 hours ago, wolc123 said:

Law and order don't seem to be doing so well in Democratic controlled NY city.  Would you like to see that unrest take hold in the rest of the country ?  I don't think many others will.  Rudy laid it all out put pretty good last night.

From FBI data of 2018.

Number of violent crimes per 100,000 people ranked by state.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2020/01/13/most-dangerous-states-in-america-violent-crime-murder-rate/40968963/

Top cities based on the number of violent crimes per 100,000 people ranked.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2019/10/26/crime-rate-higher-us-dangerous-cities/40406541/

Not for nothing but I see a lot of red.  Just saying....

So you don’t find this deceitful,
Wrong ? And just another lie from
Them ?

779f612411f9a25f47c7ad792eb7487d.plist&key=81e314f26bd101cf353b4f4ca1ed8b700deb1be2ff854b9fa3e762e67f11c6bd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You don't think there are just as many (or more) deceitful lies on the left!? I've got news for you, politics are dirty, always have been, always will. Nobody gets to that level of government by always doing the right thing, or being fair and honest.
Put on your big boy pants and vote for the lesser evils. My wife hates Trump, she's not a Democrat, just hates the man himself. But even though we tend to see different on many humanitarian subjects, she finally admitted the other day that even though she hates Trump, she's not sure she could side with a guy who doesn't know where he is or what he's talking about most of the time. But the left holds him up high and ignores his dementia (or whatever it is). Isn't that also deceitful??? Moreso than some social media post??

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Elmo said:

From FBI data of 2018.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2020/01/13/most-dangerous-states-in-america-violent-crime-murder-rate/40968963/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2019/10/26/crime-rate-higher-us-dangerous-cities/40406541/

Not for nothing but I see a lot of red.  Just saying....

It’s an old playbook. Convince people that’s there’s impending doom, be it a caravan of immigrant invaders or that cities are burning down and now they’re coming for your suburbs. It’s visceral, that’s why people fall for it. Funny thing is that this message tends to be more effective when you’re not the incumbent president. Weird how selectively we apply the blinders. 

In the meantime, we’re seeing economic collapse, loss of jobs and, of course, unnecessarily high loss of lives due to a mismanagement of the Covid response. While the world was responding, trump was denying.  Then he was undermining the experts. But nevermind this.  It’s the China virus and they’re coming for your suburbs next. 

There’s an intelligent conservative position that’s worth having at the table.  This isn’t it. 

https://apnews.com/2b6d1118e69841ebdfd722fbd99e21e0

• Like 1

On 8/28/2020 at 9:11 PM, DoubleDose said:

Absolutely proof of your title.  Under Obama or any other Dem POTUS they would protect and cover up the crimes of those under them!!!

That is a very interesting piece of logic there. Trump is honest enough to not cover up his cronies crimes? Oh,right,he can just pardon them,that's easier.

• Like 1

In the meantime you have a governor that ignores the Constitution and daily stomps on your rights. Puts in a state hiring freeze but hires high priced staff at will for his personal gain. Puts in a 14 day quarantine for travelers to a long list of states, but ignores it when he goes to Atlanta. As Tom Petty once said: "It's good to be King".

On 8/29/2020 at 12:42 AM, Elmo said:

From FBI data of 2018.

I will guarantee the numbers when tallied from 2020 will be showing a much different picture from 2018.

Al

Edited by airedale

1 hour ago, airedale said:

I will guarantee the numbers when tallied from 2020 will be showing a much different picture from 2018.

Al

Of course we won't know that yet but whether that is true or not, you don't think 2020 is an outlier considering all that is going on this year?

I will say the reason we are seeing the issues of Law and Order being brought up so vigorously in this campaign year is exactly because of what is going on right now which happens to be 2020.  There is zero doubt in my mind that crime statistics are going to be much different these past two years compared to those old ones from 2018. 

Al

I will say the reason we are seeing the issues of Law and Order being brought up so vigorously in this campaign year is exactly because of what is going on right now which happens to be 2020.  There is zero doubt in my mind that crime statistics are going to be much different these past two years compared to those old ones from 2018. 
Al

And who is the president? Who’s crime problem is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

That is a very interesting piece of logic there. Trump is honest enough to not cover up his cronies crimes? Oh,right,he can just pardon them,that's easier.

Again proving the title.  Power to pardon is legal (law and order) process that POTUS has.  Since, you raised the pardon topic, have you ever looked at the number of times it is done Dem POTUS versus Rep POTUS?  You would be quite surprised to see the difference. Dem POTUS sell them just like they rent out the Lincoln room of the White House.

Edited by DoubleDose
typo

Damn, if half of this is true ...

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/09/trump-americans-who-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=the-atlantic&utm_term=2020-09-03T21%3A44%3A35&utm_content=edit-promo

In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

image.jpeg.77aa658f59748b3c36c70235b8128079.jpeg

1 hour ago, left field said:

Damn, if half of this is true ...

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/09/trump-americans-who-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=the-atlantic&utm_term=2020-09-03T21%3A44%3A35&utm_content=edit-promo

In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

image.jpeg.77aa658f59748b3c36c70235b8128079.jpeg

Wow a left leaning person dropping a link to a left leaning papers and wondering if it even half true. I am not sure if you are truly questioning the stuff you read or just dropping the nightly orange man bad rhetoric. But I will hope it is the first option 

31 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Wow a left leaning person dropping a link to a left leaning papers and wondering if it even half true. I am not sure if you are truly questioning the stuff you read or just dropping the nightly orange man bad rhetoric. But I will hope it is the first option 

I shoot left. I dress left. I lean right.

Do you think any of that is untrue? The poll is from The Military Times. Leftist commie rag?

You seem to mention "orange man" a lot. Irish protestant? If so, I have a very cool movie to recommend. 

@Versatile_Hunter

I took the time to watch that riviting Video twice and I agree Joe Biden was hard on crime the 1994 crime bill he helped write that disproportionately effect people of color and the gun ban against our second amendment so pro constitution that is really laughable. Joe Biden took 90 days to come out against the violent riot, states he is coming for our ar-14 what ever the hell they are with Beto o’Rourke You are the same guy posting that Trump has not done enough with covid but want to talk about state sovereignty. Speaking about covid did Joe Biden not call Trump a racist for shutting down travel from china. Again Trump is not the second coming but the Democratic Party picking Joe Biden as it’s front runner that has really said something to me about them. This is elder abuse and I think everyone can see it and he is a sweetheart compared to his vp pick Kamala Harris which I believe will be president Soon after election.