Ladies and gentlemen I present your law and order president

26 minutes ago, airedale said:

Yes I do "Duper" no conspiracy just the knowledge you are nothing more than a non hunting troll with a track record whose sole purpose on this board is to stir up trouble in the politics forum and your posts prove it.

Al

I wish you didn't see conflicting ideas (especially when well-reasoned) as troubling or simply "pot stirring." But hey, if you've over-reduced the stew, I'm happy to add a little broth and stir things up a bit. Perhaps something tasty will emerge.

I welcome differing opinions that are well though out. I've said this before, I think America thrives when strong conservative and liberal wings debate and compromise. Unfortunately, as even you can agree, contemporary politics don't do this very well. But that doesn't mean that we have to let them set the standard of discourse.

49 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

This navy seal isn’t a fringe voice in military. Trump has denigrated veterans (and our POWs) publicly. Our armed forces distrust Trump. This is a critical point that we should all listen to.

1) like I said I listened twice and picked it apart already you can go back to that and reread. I can assume you are talking about John McCain, I do not think what trump said was right, along with a lot of what he says, but what he does is working well for me. I know plenty of people that are or were in the military and they are pro trump.

Trump publicly offered to pay the legal fees of anyone who was arrested for punching opponents at his rallies. Do you really think Trump has any moral standing over Kamala?

2)again I have already agreed trump can be petty and even added vindictive. I also do not believe him running off at the mouth about punching someone and advocating for a bail fund for “protesters” causing billions of damage to people business and beating a killing people is equal. But will agree trump was not showing leader ship with advocating punch some of these instigators.

States used all available resources that were necessary. Do you remember states bidding against one another for PPE and other medical supplies? That’s one of many examples where a centralized government role would’ve been appropriate. It’s a straight forward failure in leadership. Trump didn’t take the virus seriously at its onset, and as a consequence more people died than had to. Look, here’s a Republican talking-head saying so: https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/carlson-felt-obligation-meet-trump-virus-69675590 

3)why were old people that where covid positive sent back to nursing home not kept on medical ships and make shift hospitals. speaking about Joe Biden shouldnt he have told Obama about ppe shortage see link below from USA Today a left leaning news sources 

You can’t have it both ways. If you like how unpresidential and crass Trump behaves, embrace it. In trying to prove how un-PC he is, he’s unapologetically insulted too many groups of people including minorities and military families and veterans. If this is your guy, embrace it.

4) so you refuse to talk about Joe Biden’s racist comments and actions again. Show me some of his racism as I have shown you some of Biden’s.

I’ve said enough on this matter.

5)what I said was true but against your narrative.

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/5114319002

3C492E9B-8E99-404A-A386-C5C0F2599993.jpeg

C2481D3F-68ED-4C6C-B0C8-B3B9423607EA.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Conservative American has a hard on for old white men and it makes sense as it pertains to conserving traditional power structures. So the Dems gave us one. Turns out record numbers of life-long Republicans feel old man Biden is better than old man Trump. This isn't really news anymore.

Again we will see on Election Day people from both sides jumping ship, as far as  hard on for old white male goes I don’t know anything about that... But do know the last Democratic president was a younger half Black man.

20 hours ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Wow a left leaning person dropping a link to a left leaning papers and wondering if it even half true. I am not sure if you are truly questioning the stuff you read or just dropping the nightly orange man bad rhetoric. But I will hope it is the first option 

National Security Correspondent for Fox News confirms:

https://twitter.com/JenGriffinFNC

Sources and journalists typically trust each other - hence the anonymity. There is something to a number of media outlets confirming this. And Vindman is a cautionary tale.

I find it unbelievable that anyone would say this but then again we're talking about Trump. Not exactly known for having an inner voice, has expressed this kind of sentiment prior and, like an idiot, just did a press conference where he was thrown a softball question about John Kelly that he didn't understand so used the time to trash Kelly. 

It's like a whole new category of stupid.

So still anonymous with Bolton a man that dislikes trump and others saying it fake. I don’t trust journalists and anonymous sources not like trump would not know who it was so why the secrecy? Seems like a dirt piece still. I have seen and heard some creepy shut out Biden with my own eyes can we address some of theses things while we wait for the two sources to come out.

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

if u look at the numbers more unarmed white peolpe where shot by police and more white were shot by police in 2019,and unarmed does not mean it was not justified... and many more black men are killed by black men but wheres the rage about that, police make split second decisions ive been there and done that,,, 99% are correct and they do answer for the decisions  that they get wrong.... My advise is if you want to judge the police walk in there shoes and you tell me then what u think of there job and how it should be done better until you've been there you can never know how quick an incident can go bad......

You do understand what per capita means right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23 hours ago, land 1 said:

if u look at the numbers more unarmed white peolpe where shot by police and more white were shot by police in 2019,and unarmed does not mean it was not justified... and many more black men are killed by black men but wheres the rage about that, police make split second decisions ive been there and done that,,, 99% are correct and they do answer for the decisions  that they get wrong.... My advise is if you want to judge the police walk in there shoes and you tell me then what u think of there job and how it should be done better until you've been there you can never know how quick an incident can go bad......

You are correct if you account for the violent crimes per capita vs criminal killed by race per capita or just people killed by race. Loony lefties will try and spin the per capita to fit the narrative that works for them without accounting for violent crime per capita.