Ladies and gentlemen I present your law and order president

7 minutes ago, left field said:

I shoot left. I dress left. I lean right.

Do you think any of that is untrue? The poll is from The Military Times. Leftist commie rag?

You seem to mention "orange man" a lot. Irish protestant? If so, I have a very cool movie to recommend. 

I stay in the middle, yes, not sure any poll is true anymore we seen 2016, I am Irish red beard and all but not a religious man not that I have a problem with people that are.

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

On 8/28/2020 at 10:10 AM, Chef said:

They support peaceful protestors not the rioters. It is enough already with black men being killed by police

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if u look at the numbers more unarmed white peolpe where shot by police and more white were shot by police in 2019,and unarmed does not mean it was not justified... and many more black men are killed by black men but wheres the rage about that, police make split second decisions ive been there and done that,,, 99% are correct and they do answer for the decisions  that they get wrong.... My advise is if you want to judge the police walk in there shoes and you tell me then what u think of there job and how it should be done better until you've been there you can never know how quick an incident can go bad......

2 hours ago, land 1 said:

if u look at the numbers more unarmed white peolpe where shot by police and more white were shot by police in 2019,and unarmed does not mean it was not justified... and many more black men are killed by black men but wheres the rage about that, police make split second decisions ive been there and done that,,, 99% are correct and they do answer for the decisions  that they get wrong.... My advise is if you want to judge the police walk in there shoes and you tell me then what u think of there job and how it should be done better until you've been there you can never know how quick an incident can go bad......

if u look at the numbers more unarmed white peolpe where shot by police and more white were shot by police in 2019,and unarmed does not mean it was not justified... 

-there are 9 white guys for every 1 black guy. When you look at these sorts of data you have to normalize by population. The rates are way skewed against blacks people 

and many more black men are killed by black men but wheres the rage about that, 

-there’s a lot of outrage about this. Impoverished communities need help.  

police make split second decisions ive been there and done that,,, 99% are correct and they do answer for the decisions  that they get wrong.... My advise is if you want to judge the police walk in there shoes and you tell me then what u think of there job and how it should be done better until you've been there you can never know how quick an incident can go bad......

-police officers and unions are actually taking point on this. Many precincts are recognizing training gaps and implementing new measures to address them.  It’d be great if these measures were nationally organized and mandated/monitored 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

@Versatile_Hunter

I took the time to watch that riviting Video twice and I agree Joe Biden was hard on crime the 1994 crime bill he helped write that disproportionately effect people of color and the gun ban against our second amendment so pro constitution that is really laughable. Joe Biden took 90 days to come out against the violent riot, states he is coming for our ar-14 what ever the hell they are with Beto o’Rourke You are the same guy posting that Trump has not done enough with covid but want to talk about state sovereignty. Speaking about covid did Joe Biden not call Trump a racist for shutting down travel from china. Again Trump is not the second coming but the Democratic Party picking Joe Biden as it’s front runner that has really said something to me about them. This is elder abuse and I think everyone can see it and he is a sweetheart compared to his vp pick Kamala Harris which I believe will be president Soon after election.

I took the time to watch that riviting Video twice and I agree Joe Biden was hard on crime the 1994 crime bill he helped write that disproportionately effect people of color and the gun ban against our second amendment so pro constitution that is really laughable. 

-if a pro life, pro guns, conservative navy seal voting for Biden because of the disaster that trump has been isn’t riveting, well, there’s probably not much I can say to you either. 

Joe Biden took 90 days to come out against the violent riot, states he is coming for our ar-14 what ever the hell they are with Beto o’Rourke 

-Joe Biden has been speaking out against violence and rioting for decades. For better or worse, his public track record is out there for us all to see. Trump has been in power for almost 4 years and there continues to be so much opacity that his own intelligence and military community doesn’t trust him. Biden is not against the 2nd amendment.  Concerns about the potential for new restrictions on ARs can be addressed intelligently. Closing your eyes and voting trump is not intelligent.  But don’t take my word on it, the navy seal above says so too!

You are the same guy posting that Trump has not done enough with covid but want to talk about state sovereignty.

-Trump’s Covid response was and continues to be abismal, we’ve covered this. 

Speaking about covid did Joe Biden not call Trump a racist for shutting down travel from china. 

-Trump is a small and petty man. His instance on calling covid the China virus echos this. Are you really surprised he’s seen as racist by most Americans? The China move was also insignificant.  Trump can’t stop talking about it but the virus was seeded here from Europe long before the China travel ban. 

Again Trump is not the second coming but the Democratic Party picking Joe Biden as it’s front runner that has really said something to me about them. This is elder abuse and I think everyone can see it and he is a sweetheart compared to his vp pick Kamala Harris which I believe will be president Soon after election.

-we’re seeing reports come out that Russia is again working to destabilize our election (and democracy) by promoting doubts about Biden’s age. You’re falling for it...

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/dhs-withheld-july-intelligence-bulletin-calling-russian-attack/story?id=72747130 

6 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Closing your eyes and voting trump is not intelligent.  But don’t take my word on it, the navy seal above says so too!

That is your lame opinion "Super Duper", mine is closing your eyes and voting for Biden is not intelligent, the word of one disgruntled Navy Seal is no game changer!

By the way I know who you are, pretty slick the way you change clothes in the same thread!

Al

How about the father of a dead SEAL?

In the world of President Donald Trump, he has paid his respects to “many, many” returning soldiers killed in the line of duty, with daughter and top presidential aide Ivanka Trump adding that “each time” she has stood by his side at one of these ceremonies, it has hardened his resolve to bring troops home.

In the real world, Trump has traveled to Dover Air Force Base in Delaware exactly four times ― fewer than half as many times as his vice president ― and avoided going at all for nearly two years after getting berated for his incompetence by the father of a slain Navy SEAL, according to a former White House aide who spoke on condition of anonymity.

Bill Owens, the father of William “Ryan” Owens, refused to shake Trump’s hand at that Feb. 1, 2017, encounter, the aide said, and then told Trump that he was responsible for his son’s death for approving the disastrous raid in Yemen without bothering to understand the risks.

“He refused to go back for two years, he was so rattled,” the aide said, adding that the main reason Trump had approved the raid just five days after taking office was that predecessor Barack Obama had refused to do so.

What’s more, Trump made the decision at a social dinner that included his son-in-law and top adviser, Jared Kushner, and then-chief strategist Stephen Bannon, rather than his National Security Council staff.

8 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

I took the time to watch that riviting Video twice and I agree Joe Biden was hard on crime the 1994 crime bill he helped write that disproportionately effect people of color and the gun ban against our second amendment so pro constitution that is really laughable. 

if a pro life, pro guns, conservative navy seal voting for Biden because of the disaster that trump has been isn’t riveting, well, there’s probably not much I can say to you either. 

Joe Biden took 90 days to come out against the violent riot, states he is coming for our ar-14 what ever the hell they are with Beto o’Rourke 

-Joe Biden has been speaking out against violence and rioting for decades. For better or worse, his public track record is out there for us all to see. Trump has been in power for almost 4 years and there continues to be so much opacity that his own intelligence and military community doesn’t trust him. Biden is not against the 2nd amendment.  Concerns about the potential for new restrictions on ARs can be addressed intelligently. Closing your eyes and voting trump is not intelligent.  But don’t take my word on it, the navy seal above says so too!

You are the same guy posting that Trump has not done enough with covid but want to talk about state sovereignty.

-Trump’s Covid response was and continues to be abismal, we’ve covered this. 

Speaking about covid did Joe Biden not call Trump a racist for shutting down travel from china. 

-Trump is a small and petty man. His instance on calling covid the China virus echos this. Are you really surprised he’s seen as racist by most Americans? The China move was also insignificant.  Trump can’t stop talking about it but the virus was seeded here from Europe long before the China travel ban. 

Again Trump is not the second coming but the Democratic Party picking Joe Biden as it’s front runner that has really said something to me about them. This is elder abuse and I think everyone can see it and he is a sweetheart compared to his vp pick Kamala Harris which I believe will be president Soon after election.

-we’re seeing reports come out that Russia is again working to destabilize our election (and democracy) by promoting doubts about Biden’s age. You’re falling for it...

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/dhs-withheld-july-intelligence-bulletin-calling-russian-attack/story?id=72747130 

if a pro life, pro guns, conservative navy seal voting for Biden because of the disaster that trump has been isn’t riveting, well, there’s probably not much I can say to you either. 

1)True I don’t need him or you to make my decisions. But I do not mind you posting resources such as this video to make help me make my decision

Joe Biden has been speaking out against violence and rioting for decades. For better or worse, his public track record is out there for us all to see. Trump has been in power for almost 4 years and there continues to be so much opacity that his own intelligence and military community doesn’t trust him. Biden is not against the 2nd amendment.  Concerns about the potential for new restrictions on ARs can be addressed intelligently. Closing your eyes and voting trump is not intelligent.  But don’t take my word on it, the navy seal above says so too!

2)Joe Biden and his campain have been reluctant to come out against the violent  riots. Kamala Harris even had a link to a bail fund for the “protesters”. I don’t think Joe Biden wants to have a conversation about my gun rights he has already made his position know in the past and during his current run for president and wants Beto in his cabinet. In a conversation on who I am going to vote for the navy seal doesn’t change my mind anymore than you would.

Trump’s Covid response was and continues to be abismal, we’ve covered this. 

3) we have covered this the states did not even uses all the resources given to them and instead put the most vulnerable people with covid infected people in nursing home. You posted a video mentioning states sovereignty so I thought it was best to address this.

Trump is a small and petty man. His instance on calling covid the China virus echos this. Are you really surprised he’s seen as racist by most Americans? The China move was also insignificant.  Trump can’t stop talking about it but the virus was seeded here from Europe long before the China travel ban. 

4) no doubt trump is petty and I would also call him vindictive but I would not call him small. Joe Biden also is petty man with calling voter fat, lying dog face pony soldiers etc. where the people that named Ebola the Spainish ful, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, West Nile virus Lyme diseases, Mers, norovirus etc all racist. Trump has dated women of color , helped put together a crime bill that disproportionaly helps people of color, has had and still has many friends that are of color if he is a racist he sucks at it or did he start being racist in 2016? I believe the media portrays him as a racist and people that do not take the time to watch the whole speech and only watch the snippet on cnn could be confused into thinking he is racist. How was the China travel ban insignificant at the time when we knew so little at China had lied about the virus  maybe now looking back at it but at the time it seemed significant and not racist as Joe said but hindsight he should have banned all travel to stop the spread. Joe Biden is and has always been racist 94 crime bill, having to play duck duck goose with three women of color to pick a runningmate, statements like poor kids are just as smart as white kids, if you can’t decided between me and trump you ain’t black. Come on man

we’re seeing reports come out that Russia is again working to destabilize our election (and democracy) by promoting doubts about Biden’s age. You’re falling for it...

5) Russia Russia Russia didn’t these talking points already fail not saying other countries don’t prefer one candidate over another. And nasty Nancy said China wants Biden so what. I am not falling for anything Joe Biden is a walking gaffe and has dementia, and has had two brain aneurysms. He was not what I would be looking for in a candidate in his prime but now this is pitiful and the guy the Democratic Party put out as the front runner that has said a lot about the talent they have to offer.

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

7 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Trump is a small and petty man. His instance on calling covid the China virus echos this.

The name "Ebola virus" is derived from the Ebola River.

"Zika virus" was named after the Zika Forest in Uganda.

"Lyme disease" was named after Lyme Connecticut.

The early consensus of the origin of this current pandemic was from a wet market in, wait for it    -   China.

Before the lefty loons (and I am NOT disparaging Democrats, just the far left loons) lost their minds to Trump derangement syndrome, it was common place to name a virus after either it's origin or place of discovery. Now it's racist to say such a thing. I personally think Trump has the personality of a brick, but your assertion is laughable.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Any doctors on here that know if this is a IV bruise? look like one to me but I am far from a doctor.

653EF1EB-CAA4-4AA2-A0A7-E937A01F1308.png

It’s clear you’re just poking here but c’mon man... you cannot question Biden’s health, age, or mental dexterity and then claim that trump is superior when it comes to these matters. It’s humiliating to all Republicans who have thoughtful arguments to make. Shit, it doesn’t even have to be a thoughtful argument - something as dumb as I’m voting based on (a super narrow read of) my Christian faith or out of fear that AR magazine capacity may be restricted still totally eclipse arguments that trump is sharper than Biden.  

14 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

It’s clear you’re just poking here but c’mon man... you cannot question Biden’s health, age, or mental dexterity and then claim that trump is superior when it comes to these matters. It’s humiliating to all Republicans who have thoughtful arguments to make. Shit, it doesn’t even have to be a thoughtful argument - something as dumb as I’m voting based on (a super narrow read of) my Christian faith or out of fear that AR magazine capacity may be restricted still totally eclipse arguments that trump is sharper than Biden.  

Pot meet kettle, but how many brain aneurism has Biden had at 77 that is showing. At least I try my best to answer/address your talking points and questions. I was thinking me and you were having some of the best dialogue on here. We will see during the debates doctor @Versatile_Hunter if Nancy doesn’t get her way. If you can’t understand that if the Democratic Party thought Joe Biden was the best person to nominate we are pretty far apart on this one also.

5 hours ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

1)True I don’t need him or you to make my decisions. But I do not mind you posting resources such as this video to make help me make my decision

Joe Biden has been speaking out against violence and rioting for decades. For better or worse, his public track record is out there for us all to see. Trump has been in power for almost 4 years and there continues to be so much opacity that his own intelligence and military community doesn’t trust him. Biden is not against the 2nd amendment.  Concerns about the potential for new restrictions on ARs can be addressed intelligently. Closing your eyes and voting trump is not intelligent.  But don’t take my word on it, the navy seal above says so too!

2)Joe Biden and his campain have been reluctant to come out against the violent  riots. Kamala Harris even had a link to a bail fund for the “protesters”. I don’t think Joe Biden wants to have a conversation about my gun rights he has already made his position know in the past and during his current run for president and wants Beto in his cabinet. In a conversation on who I am going to vote for the navy seal doesn’t change my mind anymore than you would.

Trump’s Covid response was and continues to be abismal, we’ve covered this. 

3) we have covered this the states did not even uses all the resources given to them and instead put the most vulnerable people with covid infected people in nursing home. You posted a video mentioning states sovereignty so I thought it was best to address this.

Trump is a small and petty man. His instance on calling covid the China virus echos this. Are you really surprised he’s seen as racist by most Americans? The China move was also insignificant.  Trump can’t stop talking about it but the virus was seeded here from Europe long before the China travel ban. 

4) no doubt trump is petty and I would also call him vindictive but I would not call him small. Joe Biden also is petty man with calling voter fat, lying dog face pony soldiers etc. where the people that named Ebola the Spainish ful, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, West Nile virus Lyme diseases, Mers, norovirus etc all racist. Trump has dated women of color , helped put together a crime bill that disproportionaly helps people of color, has had and still has many friends that are of color if he is a racist he sucks at it or did he start being racist in 2016? I believe the media portrays him as a racist and people that do not take the time to watch the whole speech and only watch the snippet on cnn could be confused into thinking he is racist. How was the China travel ban insignificant at the time when we knew so little at China had lied about the virus  maybe now looking back at it but at the time it seemed significant and not racist as Joe said but hindsight he should have banned all travel to stop the spread. Joe Biden is and has always been racist 94 crime bill, having to play duck duck goose with three women of color to pick a runningmate, statements like poor kids are just as smart as white kids, if you can’t decided between me and trump you ain’t black. Come on man

we’re seeing reports come out that Russia is again working to destabilize our election (and democracy) by promoting doubts about Biden’s age. You’re falling for it...

5) Russia Russia Russia didn’t these talking points already fail not saying other countries don’t prefer one candidate over another. And nasty Nancy said China wants Biden so what. I am not falling for anything Joe Biden is a walking gaffe and has dementia, and has had two brain aneurysms. He was not what I would be looking for in a candidate in his prime but now this is pitiful and the guy the Democratic Party put out as the front runner that has said a lot about the talent they have to offer.

-This navy seal isn’t a fringe voice in the military. Trump has denigrated veterans (and our POWs) publicly. Our armed forces distrust Trump. This is a critical point that we should all listen to.

-Look, Biden has been clear and consistent in denouncing violence and riots. I don’t think there’s much value in debating whether it came a day late or too soon. We know his position. It’s clear. He’s against it.

-Trump publicly offered to pay the legal fees of anyone who was arrested for punching opponents at his rallies. Do you really think Trump has any moral standing over Kamala?

-States used all available resources that were necessary. Do you remember states bidding against one another for PPE and other medical supplies? That’s one of many examples where a centralized government role would’ve been appropriate. It’s a straight forward failure in leadership. Trump didn’t take the virus seriously at its onset, and as a consequence more people died than had to. Look, here’s a Republican talking-head saying so: https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/carlson-felt-obligation-meet-trump-virus-69675590 

4) no doubt trump is petty and I would also call him vindictive but I would not call him small. Joe Biden also is petty man with calling voter fat, lying dog face pony soldiers etc. where the people that named Ebola the Spainish ful, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, West Nile virus Lyme diseases, Mers, norovirus etc all racist. Trump has dated women of color , helped put together a crime bill that disproportionaly helps people of color, has had and still has many friends that are of color if he is a racist he sucks at it or did he start being racist in 2016? I believe the media portrays him as a racist and people that do not take the time to watch the whole speech and only watch the snippet on cnn could be confused into thinking he is racist. How was the China travel ban insignificant at the time when we knew so little at China had lied about the virus  maybe now looking back at it but at the time it seemed significant and not racist as Joe said but hindsight he should have banned all travel to stop the spread. Joe Biden is and has always been racist 94 crime bill, having to play duck duck goose with three women of color to pick a runningmate, statements like poor kids are just as smart as white kids, if you can’t decided between me and trump you ain’t black.

-You can’t have it both ways. If you like how unpresidential and crass Trump behaves, embrace it. In trying to prove how un-PC he is, he’s unapologetically insulted too many groups of people including minorities and military families and veterans. If this is your guy, embrace it.

-I’ve said enough on this matter.

6 hours ago, airedale said:

That is your lame opinion "Super Duper", mine is closing your eyes and voting for Biden is not intelligent, the word of one disgruntled Navy Seal is no game changer!

By the way I know who you are, pretty slick the way you change clothes in the same thread!

Al

You do? I bet you also doubt the moon landing and sport a QAnon hat. Conspiracies are fun! 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-claims-black-man-invented-light-bulb-during-campaign-event

Yup, sharp as a light bulb.

"People fear that which is different. We've got to, for example, why in God's name don't we teach history in history classes? A Black man invented the light bulb, not a White guy named Edison," Biden said.

All I can say this is the best that the leaders of the free world can come up with????

Parachute a monkey into a crowd.

First one he touches is it.  What do we have to lose.

In fact, staff the Congress that way too.  

And I know we would do better for a new NY governor that way.  Why, give the monkey the job.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

You do? I bet you also doubt the moon landing and sport a QAnon hat. Conspiracies are fun! 

Yes I do "Duper" no conspiracy just the knowledge you are nothing more than a non hunting troll with a track record whose sole purpose on this board is to stir up trouble in the politics forum and your posts prove it.

Al

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Second time in a row we have to choose between two fools to run our country. The new normal

It's worth investigating why.

15 minutes ago, hueyjazz said:

All I can say this is the best that the leaders of the free world can come up with????

Parachute a monkey into a crowd.

First one he touches is it.  What do we have to lose.

In fact, staff the Congress that way too.  

And I know we would do better for a new NY governor that way.  Why, give the monkey the job.

image.png.27471394b8294d22bebf25b173e425e4.png

1 hour ago, GreeneHunter said:

Ahhhh hell I'm going to vote on which Wife I'd rather do !   LOL

image.png.3d974f983fc3b5be6b375f18e2ac1783.png

3 hours ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Pot meet kettle, but how many brain aneurism has Biden had at 77 that is showing. At least I try my best to answer/address your talking points and questions. I was thinking me and you were having some of the best dialogue on here. We will see during the debates doctor @Versatile_Hunter if Nancy doesn’t get her way. If you can’t understand that if the Democratic Party thought Joe Biden was the best person to nominate we are pretty far apart on this one also.

Conservative American has a hard on for old white men and it makes sense as it pertains to conserving traditional power structures. So the Dems gave us one. Turns out record numbers of life-long Republicans feel old man Biden is better than old man Trump. This isn't really news anymore.