Quit your Bitching!

sg0331

I find it funny the topic is called Quit your bitching and your bitching and cursing like no tomorrow.

And if you look half of them are Moderator's and such lmao what a god look for this webiste..At least all the new comers can see how this webiste is ran..Full of swearing and little kid cheap shots!!

See?

Yea see the truth your all telling storys look at the threads for my proof if your on this website EVERYDAY and you post thousands of comments it would lead me to belive your on this website a tad to much lmao..And your allways taking low ball shots at people thats what a coward does..Ill be back in a week to see all the comments from you and your little 3 man T party!!!

~RSS~

And if you look half of them are Moderator's and such lmao what a god look for this webiste..At least all the new comers can see how this webiste is ran..Full of swearing and little kid cheap shots!!

...says the only person to ever get banned from this site for the very things he accuses others of. :rolleyes:

Yea see the truth your all telling storys look at the threads for my proof if your on this website EVERYDAY and you post thousands of comments it would lead me to belive your on this website a tad to much lmao..And your allways taking low ball shots at people thats what a coward does..Ill be back in a week to see all the comments from you and your little 3 man T party!!!

~RSS~

I know how much Im on the site, and I know what makes me able to be on the site that much. Do you have any clue? Nope, none.

I find it funny that you sit here and accuse everyone of this and that while you do exactly this and that in every post.

You arent sucking me into another crap flinging fest. You arent worth my time. Have fun.

...says the only person to ever get banned from this site for the very things he accuses others of. :rolleyes:

Getting banned from this lame site is nothing and you think your so smart but here i am again lmao bann me again see how long it takes for me to get back on just to laugh at you and im not the only one that see it.So like i said have fun with your boyscout T party and a couple thousand more post lmao..loser

I know how much Im on the site, and I know what makes me able to be on the site that much. Do you have any clue? Nope, none.

I find it funny that you sit here and accuse everyone of this and that while you do exactly this and that in every post.

You arent sucking me into another crap flinging fest. You arent worth my time. Have fun.

Im not worth your time then why do you keep replying lmao see another time when you say things you dont so..If you really dont have time THEN STOP replying but we all know you have plentyyy of time and you wont stop replyinh so quit your lieing and such we all know your here for the long run

And your such a big hot shot but last time you told my little brother you would call the cops on him lmao what a loser.Your such a hot shot about to call the police on a kid ive had a but enough of you fellas running your overflow.MAN UP

~RSS~

I may get banned but ILLL B BACKKKKKK!!!!!HHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Well from your posts and you little brothers post I is obvious the gene pool isn't very deep in your neck of the woods.

If someone is gong to make threats the police should be called. Unfortunately it isn't like the good old days where someone could just drag you out behind the barn for an attitude adjustment

RifleSharpShot has been banned due to the fact that he created 3 profiles and went schizo and started posting a ton of racial slurs, cursing and other things in posts on the forum along with PMs to multiple mods and members. Then he claimed (and still does) that his "little brother" did it. I still have the racist rantings from his "little brother" saved, and yes, I did mention that I might be inclined to forward his harassment to the authorities.

John decided to give him another chance after he had the IP address changed on his router and signed back up to the site with either 2 or 3 new accounts.

Lol when is rss going to learn?

Buddy just settle down already, dont be here to stir things up. Im not speaking for anyone but any altercation on here i see involves you. Do the math.... Take it down a notch lol

RifleSharpShot has been banned due to the fact that he created 3 profiles and went schizo and started posting a ton of racial slurs, cursing and other things in posts on the forum along with PMs to multiple mods and members. Then he claimed (and still does) that his "little brother" did it. I still have the racist rantings from his "little brother" saved, and yes, I did mention that I might be inclined to forward his harassment to the authorities.

John decided to give him another chance after he had the IP address changed on his router and signed back up to the site with either 2 or 3 new accounts.

U didnt't bann me lmao good try tho stop crying and telling lie im not banned yet..LOL..And even if you bann me i will get right back on just to prove your not as smart as you tell everyone soo go ahead and ban me ill give it 2 days and come right back for more lmao..Good luck slappy!!

~RSS~