Quit your Bitching!

sg0331

You can count me in. What gym do you train at? What weight are you? If I box with you, you have to grapple with me for an equal amount of time. We do 7 minute rounds in BJJ. Gi or no gi, your choice. It might not happen until spring time as I have alot going on personally, but I'm definitely interested.

LMAO..7 min thats it hahahahahahahaahahahaaaaaa the real question is WHAT "BOXING GYM IN THE WORLD ONLY TRAINS 7 MIN ROUNDS" OMG..Thats so funny dude..Your either liying like a rug or your gym is garbage..I train in syracuse like i said PM me for details im not going to get all you morons ranting about the gym i go to on this website..But a boxing round is 15 so if you train for 7 the last is were your fave will get beat up lmao..COme give it a shot and my weight isnt the highest but if we have tons of trainers there to fit anyones needs to come talk there bullcrap to my face..You better start traing harder.

LMAO..7 min thats it hahahahahahahaahahahaaaaaa the real question is WHAT "BOXING GYM IN THE WORLD ONLY TRAINS 7 MIN ROUNDS" OMG..Thats so funny dude..Your either liying like a rug or your gym is garbage..I train in syracuse like i said PM me for details im not going to get all you morons ranting about the gym i go to on this website..But a boxing round is 15 so if you train for 7 the last is were your fave will get beat up lmao..COme give it a shot and my weight isnt the highest but if we have tons of trainers there to fit anyones needs to come talk there bullcrap to my face..You better start traing harder.

It is really hard to understan your gibberish but if you are claiming that a boxing round is 15 minutes....you had better at least try to learn to use google.

Wow this thread has really gotten out of hand. Cant it just be deleted?????????? It has nothing to do with either hunting or the outdoors at this point.

John

it was comedy relief a few pages ago, now its just the same joke over and over...

Yea yea yea so stop reading it no one cares all you people said a millin time you wwre going to ignore me this that your done her eand your all still going on and on just lie i said you would be 3 pages ago..If you would have all did what you said you were going to do this thread would have been dead a long time ago..O thats right this thread was dead a long time ago but then people got bored so they started back up..I was right before and ill say it again im ust replying to you people your all the nes that give me 3 or 4 things to quote and idc about my spelling i try to type this as fast as i can and get on to better thing the was i spell on this site is the last of my worrys!!But im done here see yall on the dark side

~RSS~

15 min rounds? i have never in my life witnessed a boxing round go 15 minutes. No one believes you nor does anyone here care what you say, its quite obvious...

at this point if i was a mod i would just BAN you... you obviously can not mesh with anything or anyone on this site.

im voting BAN...

Most of the hunting seasons are over for now so this stupidity is some entertainment . Baby boy says he's done here but he'll be back . He probably brags to his 6th grade classmates about what he posts on here .

i doubt that his training at the Gym is nothing more that carrying the spit bucket .........

rss... your status of nyhunter should read NEW YORK LOUD MOUTH.......punk. bty...your no fighter.....fighters are professional's.......and ur far from that little boy....and is that a picture of your Daisy single pump bb gun........like I said.... u punk.................................

just wanted to be the last one to post cause he said it's time for his nap now.............LMAO.too

Most of the hunting seasons are over for now so this stupidity is some entertainment . Baby boy says he's done here but he'll be back . He probably brags to his 6th grade classmates about what he posts on here .

i doubt that his training at the Gym is nothing more that carrying the spit bucket .........

Maybe the shit bucket too

Idiots are at the very least entertaining... they can't do much, but they sure are fun to watch!! I should have took him up on his challenge for an ass whoopin'... would have been fun for this old 52 year old man to embarrass him in front of his friends..

Edited by nyantler
  • Like 1

RifleSharpShot / RSS is banned and not welcome ever on this site again for reasons other then this thread... Specifically what transpired between him and I via PM. I don't have time for ignorant children.

Now let that be a warning to all of us. :drinks: