Quit your Bitching!

sg0331

Well, I will try to post this wherever I can. I joined this forum to share stories and celebrate harvests with fellow hunters. Sadly to my dismay I was severely misinterpreted by the ideology of this website. Everywhere a hunter has attempted to post his/her success, there has been the usual suspects who attempt to assassinate their character based upon their success. I am not a professional hunter and I do not hunt for bone only. I hunt deer to feed my family period! A doe or 14 point buck will both feed my family. Unfortunately, many of the post here lead to a cock fight of mine is bigger than yours, which is completely stupid. I shot a big buck this year and I will be going to many conventions and dinners because of the animal I shot. I know it will be a cock fest and I will probably not go because of that reason. I have come to learn that many of you hunters in New York State are some uppity self-bias bone chasers. GOD forbid someone harvest a deer larger that is larger than you may ever see. If they have, it does not mean the deer was illegally taken.

The amount of time you spend on this web-site leads me to believe you spend more time on this site then in the woods. Do not blame others for your shortcoming. Get your ass out into the woods and HUNT! Quit expecting the deer to owe your punk-ass something. They don’t, and every other hunter does not either. If you do not like it then change your game!!!!

• Like 1

Because that is how everyone here pisses and moans about every other success story. God forbid someone harvests a 16, 18, 20 , or 22 point buck. The shooter must provide a DNA sample in order to justify their success. You want want proof on my kill (14 point, 183 4/8, 210lbs)....Guess what???? Kiss it! What is wrong with celebrating with those who harvest amazing deer? Shut the hell up and celebrate with them! If you cannot shoot them...join them!

Plus it will be interesting to see who has the balls and integrity to fess up to their sensitive-ass whining and crying.

Edited by sg0331
  • Like 1

Lol it is sorta true but hey im shure everyone will hit the report button and you will get banned due to your opinion not being accepted!!But it's your story you tell it!!I do agree doe or buck they all taste the same!

Hell. I actually think the does taste better. Of course, that's just my personal opinion.

So far we only have problems with people who shoot big deer, in citys, behind fences, out of treestands and heated box blinds, over bait, 5 min before or after sunup or down, with a scoped inline, crossbow, or Mathews bow ( because mathews bow owners are only over compansating for short comings in other areas :D )While sitting 50 yrds from another hunter on stateland who wound deer and ruin our experiance. Did I miss anything?

• Like 6

Because that is how everyone here pisses and moans about every other success story.

Plus it will be interesting to see who has the balls and integrity to fess up to their sensitive-ass whining and crying.

Careful about the over-generalization of using that term "everyone". And speaking of "sensitive whining and crying", isn't that what this whole topic is all about?

"I shot a big buck this year and I will be going to many conventions and dinners because of the animal I shot. I know it will be a cock fest and I will probably not go because of that reason."

Soooo are you going or not????

Honestly your post just sounds like you want to brag about your own kill. If u dont like the sight, HIT THE ROAD

Lol it is sorta true but hey im shure everyone will hit the report button and you will get banned due to your opinion not being accepted!!

Personally, Im getting a little tired of this BS being posted on here. The only person to ever get banned from this site was YOU, and it had NOTHING to do with what your opinion was, it had to do with you creating 2 screen names, posting with alter-ish egos, using a ton of foul language and basically abusing the site. Then we blocked your IP and you went through your ISP and had your IP changed and logged back on with 2 other screen names. Dont think we are stupid, we knew who you were within the first day of your return to the site.

Differing opinions are welcomed here, and just because everyone doesnt agree with them, doesnt mean anyone is going to get banned for having an opinion of their own.

Now that I have that off my chest, Im going to go figure out what story the OP is talking about...

Hey Im stoked for you and any 1 else who harvests a true trophy deer. now tell me its a awesome feeling / acomplisement isnt it.

my only Bitc** on here his to the guys MOSTLY GROWn men who shoot the 1=11/2 yr old deer the spikes 4 pts small sixes and just smaller bucks in general 10-60 inch deer they not only post pics but a so proud of it story as well. that upsets me and embarrases me.(legal deer or not)

I for yrs have let the small bucks/deer go in hopes they wil continue to be passed by other hunters and in hopes for that deer to be bigger next yr. your deer you say was a 183inch BOONE / CROCKET was a deer that was fortunite enough to be passed yr after yr. I cant wait till all of NY adopts the ARs and even some mid west deer laws shorted gun seasons ect. we as hunters really are hurting are future of deer hunting by shooting any and every deer we see. Thats My only Bitch I congratulate any 1 on a succesful hunt but in the same thought wish and hope they d up there buck age / size standards!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL HUNTING NY MEMBERS

Edited by DEADDEER1
  • Like 1

Hey Im stoked for you and any 1 else who harvests a true trophy deer. now tell me its a awesome feeling / acomplisement isnt it.

my only Bitc** on here his to the guys MOSTLY GROWn men who shoot the 1=11/2 yr old deer the spikes 4 pts small sixes and just smaller bucks in general 10-60 inch deer they not only post pics but a so proud of it story as well. that upsets me and embarrases me.(legal deer or not)

I for yrs have let the small bucks/deer go in hopes they wil continue to be passed by other hunters and in hopes for that deer to be bigger next yr. your deer you say was a 183inch BOONE / CROCKET was a deer that was fortunite enough to be passed yr after yr. I cant wait till all of NY adopts the ARs and even some mid west deer laws shorted gun seasons ect. we as hunters really are hurting are future of deer hunting by shooting any and every deer we see. Thats My only Bitch I congratulate any 1 on a succesful hunt but in the same thought wish and hope they d up there buck age / size standards!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL HUNTING NY MEMBERS

While its your choice to shoot big bucks, its also everyone's choice to shoot whatever legal deer they want to. The trophy is in the eyes of the hunter, and it doesnt really matter what anyone else's opinion about it is. My opinion is unless the deer was taken illegally, stop bashing other hunters for what they shoot. The true embarrassment to other hunters is some guy that diminishes what his fellow hunter legally shot.

• Like 6

"my only Bitc** on here his to the guys MOSTLY GROWn men who shoot the 1=11/2 yr old deer the spikes 4 pts small sixes and just smaller bucks in general 10-60 inch deer they not only post pics but a so proud of it story as well. that upsets me and embarrases me.(legal deer or not)"

This has been talked about over and over on here. The OP was talking about the big deer posted getting bashed.

It shouldn't upset and embarress you if someone shoots a legal small buck. You had a problem with someone on here that shot a doe too. Some people could care less about the size of the rack and just want some meat. If it's legal, I don't have a problem with it. I personally don't shoot small bucks but don't expect everyone to do the same. Some people dont have the skill or the places to hunt to pass up bucks. I only have a problem with the people that are shooting multiple small bucks illegally using other peoples tags, that pisses me off. Why shouldn't someone be proud of a legal deer they shot? And why would you be "embarressed"?

Edited by pistolp71

I went back and could not find a bitch on this deer.Only good words???? Someday when ar is across all of ny state there wil be no more bitches about shooting all the little guys as it will be against the law. Some will still be taken but mabey not as many.Then everyone has a better chance of getting the BITCHES that this guy got for a 180 something... Some amaze me thats for sure!!