Quit your Bitching!

sg0331

"my only Bitc** on here his to the guys MOSTLY GROWn men who shoot the 1=11/2 yr old deer the spikes 4 pts small sixes and just smaller bucks in general 10-60 inch deer they not only post pics but a so proud of it story as well. that upsets me and embarrases me.(legal deer or not)

I for yrs have let the small bucks/deer go in hopes they wil continue to be passed by other hunters and in hopes for that deer to be bigger next yr. your deer you say was a 183inch BOONE / CROCKET was a deer that was fortunite enough to be passed yr after yr. I cant wait till all of NY adopts the ARs and even some mid west deer laws shorted gun seasons ect. we as hunters really are hurting are future of deer hunting by shooting any and every deer we see. Thats My only Bitch I congratulate any 1 on a succesful hunt but in the same thought wish and hope they d up there buck age / size standards!!! "

Lighten up Francis !

We all hunt for different reasons....trophy is in the eye of the beholder. Why is a 4 point taken still hunting 2 miles off the road on public land less of a trophy than a 170 class buck taken by some fat arse sitting over a well manicured food plot, that drove to his stand on a 4 wheeler, and that has only been on stand for an hour because his trail camera showed him thats when the buck had been showing up?

LMAO

You make it sound like you don't get fulfillment from your hunting experience unless you take down a big horn. Sorry to hear that. ....

Edited by troutman
  • Like 1

I like little bucks and so do a lot of other people i even like the storys of how they got them, i like medium bucks and big bucks as well, and not to mention doe!!! it will be a shame if a law has to be written to impose ones beliefs on another.... As for bitching about illegal taking or tagging of or bringing a question into light about a harvest.(kill) remember it was posted here volentarially and everyone even moderators are entiled to questions and opinions!!

What big buck story are you talking about?

i beleive hes talking about every big buck thats posted on here ive also seen it theres a handfull of guys on here that bash every story to a big buck or if some one posts a pic of ther friends big buck or something like that a few people trash talk the crap out of it and try demanding the story to the buck and every detail and explanation. ive even seen some one post that if so and so was a real man he would join this site and give his side to the story of a certain buck that he shot and since he hasnt joined this site to give his story so the deer must be illegal and hes not a real man. i some times wonder who the hell do some of these members think they are demanding that some one needs to join this site to defend themselves thats rediculous. i can tell you a lot of hunters dont even knw that this site exists and if they do maybe they dont want to join and post their storys and you know what i wouldnt blame them. all this bickering and bashing each other all the time.

http://huntingny.com...4-point-brutus/

If I'm not mistaken, his very first post on this forum was to show off the buck. I don't remember anyone bashing him about it here. Now he's in some sort of fit over what?? Makes ZERO sense to me. I reckon antlers can mess up peoples minds.

I know...3 pages of praise and he has a gripe?....Who knows. Maybe guilt is getting the better of him. Keeping him up at night and we all know that lack of sleep can make folks cranky

Lol it is sorta true but hey im shure everyone will hit the report button and you will get banned due to your opinion not being accepted!!But it's your story you tell it!!I do agree doe or buck they all taste the same!

1. That has never happened.

2. Actually the only person to be banned was someone who created two accounts and started cursing at people. I'm 100 percent sure you know that said person. And I'm giving them another chance. I'll leave it at that. With that said, please do not post blatant lies.

Well, I will try to post this wherever I can. I joined this forum to share stories and celebrate harvests with fellow hunters. Sadly to my dismay I was severely misinterpreted by the ideology of this website. Everywhere a hunter has attempted to post his/her success, there has been the usual suspects who attempt to assassinate their character based upon their success. I am not a professional hunter and I do not hunt for bone only. I hunt deer to feed my family period! A doe or 14 point buck will both feed my family. Unfortunately, many of the post here lead to a cock fight of mine is bigger than yours, which is completely stupid. I shot a big buck this year and I will be going to many conventions and dinners because of the animal I shot. I know it will be a cock fest and I will probably not go because of that reason. I have come to learn that many of you hunters in New York State are some uppity self-bias bone chasers. GOD forbid someone harvest a deer larger that is larger than you may ever see. If they have, it does not mean the deer was illegally taken.

The amount of time you spend on this web-site leads me to believe you spend more time on this site then in the woods. Do not blame others for your shortcoming. Get your ass out into the woods and HUNT! Quit expecting the deer to owe your punk-ass something. They don’t, and every other hunter does not either. If you do not like it then change your game!!!!

Were you drunk last night? :alcoholic:

Seriously, I have not seen this kind of activity on this site. Maybe I just missed the thread you're talking about.

Hey Im stoked for you and any 1 else who harvests a true trophy deer. now tell me its a awesome feeling / acomplisement isnt it.

my only Bitc** on here his to the guys MOSTLY GROWn men who shoot the 1=11/2 yr old deer the spikes 4 pts small sixes and just smaller bucks in general 10-60 inch deer they not only post pics but a so proud of it story as well. that upsets me and embarrases me.(legal deer or not)

I for yrs have let the small bucks/deer go in hopes they wil continue to be passed by other hunters and in hopes for that deer to be bigger next yr. your deer you say was a 183inch BOONE / CROCKET was a deer that was fortunite enough to be passed yr after yr. I cant wait till all of NY adopts the ARs and even some mid west deer laws shorted gun seasons ect. we as hunters really are hurting are future of deer hunting by shooting any and every deer we see. Thats My only Bitch I congratulate any 1 on a succesful hunt but in the same thought wish and hope they d up there buck age / size standards!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL HUNTING NY MEMBERS

Very interesting. You're entitled to your opinion, but you're way off base. First of all, I congratulate all hunters on their success. Whether they took a big buck, or a legal buck, I see no difference. The fact of the matter is, that ALL bucks are vulnerable during the rut. The big bucks themselves are most certainly just as impervious to hunters as the younger bucks during this time, which is why the overwhelming majority get shot wide open running does. Of course, during the early bow, this is a little different. I've found that the overwhelming majority of deer, whatever they may be, are much harder to hunt at that time. They all have their wits about them.

I've actually passed on many small bucks-including 2 on opening day of gun. The situation I've got, however, is permission to hunt the landowners property on the grounds of deer population control. Simply put, he doesn't care whether a buck is huge or not. He wants the numbers controlled, within the law. With limited hunting available, and a landowner that appreciates me controlling the numbers of deer, I personally would think it would be asinine to go against his requests, and risk losing my hunting spot. Sorry, I just can't do that.

2. Actually the only person to be banned was someone who created two accounts and started cursing at people. I'm 100 percent sure you know that said person. And I'm giving them another chance. I'll leave it at that. With that said, please do not post blatant lies.

I went back and could not find a bitch on this deer.Only good words???? Someday when ar is across all of ny state there wil be no more bitches about shooting all the little guys as it will be against the law. Some will still be taken but mabey not as many.Then everyone has a better chance of getting the BITCHES that this guy got for a 180 something... Some amaze me thats for sure!!

Whatever dude you just want me to keep going back and forth with you im not the one that made this topic so it's not just me that see it sorry to burst your bubble,but im done here im not wanting to get "banned" Because your a moderator and don't like what i have to say!

The Ithaca buck I believe.....which I thought went south fast...but he kinda tripped over the edge over it....there's been at least one other ...lots of congrats then it only took one negative and the post went south....feeding frenzies I call them..or the coop mentality...all's fine in the chicken coop until one hen draws blood....then it's a free for all .....human/animal nature

I didn't see one negative comment in his thread about his buck. That was a hell of buck, and he should have just left it at that.

However, forums are forums. Just like in real life, you get people who won't always agree with EVERYTHING you have to say. He needs to get over it and move on.

• Like 1

Personally, Im getting a little tired of this BS being posted on here. The only person to ever get banned from this site was YOU, and it had NOTHING to do with what your opinion was, it had to do with you creating 2 screen names, posting with alter-ish egos, using a ton of foul language and basically abusing the site. Then we blocked your IP and you went through your ISP and had your IP changed and logged back on with 2 other screen names. Dont think we are stupid, we knew who you were within the first day of your return to the site.

Differing opinions are welcomed here, and just because everyone doesnt agree with them, doesnt mean anyone is going to get banned for having an opinion of their own.

Now that I have that off my chest, Im going to go figure out what story the OP is talking about...

You know what dude i dont really care you blocked me beacuse my little brother thought it would be funny to screw around with ya he's 12 and you took it that serious lol..I'm only here to talk to other people about things i see and do and maybe learn something.You can banned me its not the end of the world i can get right back on easy every time.Im not here to fight and use bad words but i do have a opinion.Other than that Iv'e done nothing to get banned and if your just going to banned people cause you don't like what they say it's a joke!!

see I use this sight for ideas I'm a type that feeds my family off what I harvest. BUT there is a store down the street so its not a matter of survival. there always gonna be opinions but for me its the love of watching the wildlife. Big or small there's something about the time that is spent out there. no matter how you chose to hunt in a heated blind or hanging off the tree or walking there's a lot of things that lead into calmness. Not let me get something bigger then the next guy. Ive been hunting for 21 years and had a lot walk and took alot and no I'm not a guide or a pro at this but learn every year i go out. So if you get the biggest buck in the state or the smallest I love to hear the story's so i can try the same thing to learn more. That is what the fun of hunting is learning if you are in survival mode then a different story all together.

• Like 1

I didn't see one negative comment in his thread about his buck. That was a hell of buck, and he should have just left it at that.

However, forums are forums. Just like in real life, you get people who won't always agree with EVERYTHING you have to say. He needs to get over it and move on.

I agree!

• Like 1

LMAO, Deaddeer1, you are really something. Let me tell you something. I have shot many small bucks, and several "decent" ones. Of course, I'm sure they wouldn't measure up to your standards. Every buck I kill goes on the wall, doesn't matter if it's a 1/2 rack spike or a 10 point. I've even bleached out doe skulls and hung them up, just because I like them. Too bad if you don't like it. I will continue to shoot any legal deer that I can get my hands on. They all look good in the freezer. Your opinion is not going to diminish the pleasure or satisfaction that I got out of legally taking my 4 pointer and small doe with my bow, or my small 9 pointer and small doe that I took with my shotgun. I've shot fawns before, and have been thankful to have them. For me, hunting is a great experience, regardless of what I kill. If guys want to practice VOLUNTARY AR, great. If guys want to shoot the first deer that comes along, great. I'll listen to either story, and offer congrats on both. Don't come on here and trash other guys. A deer, any deer is a gift, don't forget that.

Edited by Skillet
  • Like 4

Once it hits about 7-9 pages Steve863 and I will take a dump on it and end it, stay tuned.

Looks like we have one of those a week.

Hey Doe, are you and Steve getting tuned to sing " Kumbaya" yet...?

I'd like to offer my lovely voice...We can be a trio.

I sing soprano, by the way... I used to sing baritone until that unfortunate incident when one of my old girlfriends decided to help me "trim up" my bikini line with a weedwhacker.

You know what dude i dont really care you blocked me beacuse my little brother thought it would be funny to screw around with ya he's 12 and you took it that serious lol..I'm only here to talk to other people about things i see and do and maybe learn something.You can banned me its not the end of the world i can get right back on easy every time.Im not here to fight and use bad words but i do have a opinion.Other than that Iv'e done nothing to get banned and if your just going to banned people cause you don't like what they say it's a joke!!

The only joke here is that you think we are dumb enough to believe it was your "little brother". Should I rehash the whole spotlighting thread again, because you sat there and acted like you didnt even know the person posting with the other screen name. Let me make this perfectly clear. You were banned because of the foul language you used in post after post as well as in PMs to me and other members of the site. Honestly, I thought you should have been re-banned immediately when you switched up IP addresses and created 2 new accounts (yes, we do know you now have 4 accounts), but burmjohn (you know, the owner of the site and person you started getting mouthy with on this thread) wanted to give you another chance.

Now, here you are spouting blatant lies about what goes on with the forum. Shocking.

Hey Doe, are you and Steve getting tuned to sing " Kumbaya" yet...?

I'd like to offer my lovely voice...We can be a trio.

I sing soprano, by the way... I used to sing baritone until that unfortunate incident when one of my old girlfriends decided to help me "trim up" my bikini line with a weedwhacker.

We need 4 more pages before we even warm up, but we could use your help when the time comes.

Thats unfortunate about the weedwhacker, did it work though?