Quit your Bitching!

sg0331

The only joke here is that you think we are dumb enough to believe it was your "little brother". Should I rehash the whole spotlighting thread again, because you sat there and acted like you didnt even know the person posting with the other screen name. Let me make this perfectly clear. You were banned because of the foul language you used in post after post as well as in PMs to me and other members of the site. Honestly, I thought you should have been re-banned immediately when you switched up IP addresses and created 2 new accounts (yes, we do know you now have 4 accounts), but burmjohn (you know, the owner of the site and person you started getting mouthy with on this thread) wanted to give you another chance.

Now, here you are spouting blatant lies about what goes on with the forum. Shocking.

Do what ever you want your acting like a kid bring up all the history you want bud..I dont care what you belive im not here hoping you belive anything i say i COULDN'T care less.But im done here ill be the better person and walk away just leave me alone i dont want nor need to talk to you.

LMAO, Deaddeer1, you are really something. Let me tell you something. I have shot many small bucks, and several "decent" ones. Of course, I'm sure they wouldn't measure up to your standards. Every buck I kill goes on the wall, doesn't matter if it's a 1/2 rack spike or a 10 point. I've even bleached out doe skulls and hung them up, just because I like them. Too bad if you don't like it. I will continue to shoot any legal deer that I can get my hands on. They all look good in the freezer. Your opinion is not going to diminish the pleasure or satisfaction that I got out of legally taking my 4 pointer and small doe with my bow, or my small 9 pointer and small doe that I took with my shotgun. I've shot fawns before, and have been thankful to have them. For me, hunting is a great experience, regardless of what I kill. If guys want to practice VOLUNTARY AR, great. If guys want to shoot the first deer that comes along, great. I'll listen to either story, and offer congrats on both. Don't come on here and trash other guys. A deer, any deer is a gift, don't forget that.

+1 :victory:

Do what ever you want your acting like a kid bring up all the history you want bud..I dont care what you belive im not here hoping you belive anything i say i COULDN'T care less.But im done here ill be the better person and walk away just leave me alone i dont want nor need to talk to you.

I'll make this Public and Clear for you again. What your alleged "little brother" did was unacceptable. Of course it was taken seriously, do you realize what he was writing. 20, 30 ,40 posts of garbage that had to be nuked. You should be ashamed of the words coming out of his mouth, it was ridiculous. And being that he is your "brother" and assuming that you are older then him, you saw no wrong doing in his actions? What is a uncontrollable 12 year old doing on a PC unsupervised anyways? . And again, not one has or ever will be banned because of "what you say" unless out of control cursing / spam. Stop spreading FUD and Lies. No one has time for this BS. If I have to make one more post about this you still will be the first and only person ever banned on HuntingNY.

I'll make this Public and Clear for you again. What your alleged "little brother" did was unacceptable. Of course it was taken seriously, do you realize what he was writing. 20, 30 ,40 posts of garbage that had to be nuked. You should be ashamed of the words coming out of his mouth, it was ridiculous. And again, not one has or ever will be banned because of what you say unless its spam or out of control cursing. Stop spreading FUD. No one has time for this BS.

Sir yes sir..lol..

Hey Doe, are you and Steve getting tuned to sing " Kumbaya" yet...?

I'd like to offer my lovely voice...We can be a trio.

I sing soprano, by the way... I used to sing baritone until that unfortunate incident when one of my old girlfriends decided to help me "trim up" my bikini line with a weedwhacker.

We had a few from the pygmy tribes sing with us back in Tanzania, so we'd love to have you sing along with us!

By the way, in opera terminology you'd probably be considered a "castrato" with that unfortunate incident you had. LOL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castrato

LMAO, Deaddeer1, you are really something. Let me tell you something. I have shot many small bucks, and several "decent" ones. Of course, I'm sure they wouldn't measure up to your standards. Every buck I kill goes on the wall, doesn't matter if it's a 1/2 rack spike or a 10 point. I've even bleached out doe skulls and hung them up, just because I like them. Too bad if you don't like it. I will continue to shoot any legal deer that I can get my hands on. They all look good in the freezer. Your opinion is not going to diminish the pleasure or satisfaction that I got out of legally taking my 4 pointer and small doe with my bow, or my small 9 pointer and small doe that I took with my shotgun. I've shot fawns before, and have been thankful to have them. For me, hunting is a great experience, regardless of what I kill. If guys want to practice VOLUNTARY AR, great. If guys want to shoot the first deer that comes along, great. I'll listen to either story, and offer congrats on both. Don't come on here and trash other guys. A deer, any deer is a gift, don't forget that.

Actually, the gift part is definitely on par. After all, only a small percentage of hunters will actually fill tags year after year.

We had a few from the pygmy tribes sing with us back in Tanzania, so we'd love to have you sing along with us!

By the way, in opera terminology you'd probably be considered a "castrato" with that unfortunate incident you had. LOL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castrato

Thanks for the info, Steve....I had heard the term "Castrato" before, but I always thought someone was talking about the Cuban Dictator's Italian cousin !

That's why I love this forum. I learn SO much from you guys.

Now if Growalot would only tell us a STORY my day would be complete.

Well, maybe the thread is a bit unexplainable, goofy and perhaps a bit over-blown, but I do like the title and I think a new word has been born ....... "kwitcherbitchun". That word might be a good reply on a lot of posts ..... :sarcastichand:.

• Like 2

So where is the baby who started this post anyway. He complains about the bitchin' and then spends 8 paragraphs to do his own.. Go find yourself a forum where they agree with everything you say and where every internet big buck is greeted with a "way to go buddy, you are a great hunter." Oh and by the way, did you get that buck of yours officially green scored or are you still using that same number you came up with using your Stanley 1 inch framers tape measure?

• Like 2

The Ithaca buck I believe.....which I thought went south fast...but he kinda tripped over the edge over it....there's been at least one other ...lots of congrats then it only took one negative and the post went south....feeding frenzies I call them..or the coop mentality...all's fine in the chicken coop until one hen draws blood....then it's a free for all .....human/animal nature

Of anyone on her, Grow< I would have thought you would have been the most sensative to a possible infringement of the 500' regulation.

So where is the baby who started this post anyway. He complains about the bitchin' and then spends 8 paragraphs to do his own.. Go find yourself a forum where they agree with everything you say and where every internet big buck is greeted with a "way to go buddy, you are a great hunter." Oh and by the way, did you get that buck of yours officially green scored or are you still using that same number you came up with using your Stanley 1 inch framers tape measure?

:lol:

So I stand corrected. While back I commented how civilized this site was. LMAO! Internet hunters are just like internet fishermen after all!!!!! While we're at it, my b*tch about this site is you guys are shooting all these bears and racks!!!!! I haven't seen anything like that, its not fair. I'm telling the teacher on you.

So there I was happily sleeping under a Pine Tree , gun leaning against the tree . Suddenly I heard a branch break , I moved my arm gun fell over and went off ... shot went through a Spike and into the Doe standing next to him . Seasons over for me ! Have fun out there ... I did ! How's that a for good hunting camp story ? B)

The amount of time you spend on this web-site leads me to believe you spend more time on this site then in the woods. Do not blame others for your shortcoming. Get your ass out into the woods and HUNT! Quit expecting the deer to owe your punk-ass something. They don’t, and every other hunter does not either. If you do not like it then change your game!!!!

There it is fellas! Time to sell the truck and house., kick the ol' lady to the curb., kiss the kids goobye and dedicate the rest of your pathetic lives to BIG BUCK HUNTING!!!!!

Great post! :sarcastichand:

• Like 2

Anyone else find it amusing that a guy says he is done on here and then continues to post like 8 more times on the same thread LMAO. Must be getting close to the end of deer season and tag soup is weighing on peoples minds. How can you not read this thread and get a good laugh out of the comments? What is there like one deer in question on this site all fall? I have seen nothing but pages and pages of Kudos, great job, wow, your the man. Seems to me the vast majority of harvested deer are congradulated on. Wouldnt this be an awesome site if everyone agreed and there was nothing to talk about? Burmjohn and his mods have done a great job with this site. I have even question some of them and I respect their responses. Out of a thousand threads we have a couple negative ones, big deal.

• Like 1

Hey Wooly....Can you SING ?

Maybe Doe and Steve will let you join our trio and sing "Kumbaya"...

Woops...Then we'd be a quartet...

I get so confused sometimes...

I think it's time for my nap.

Has anybody seen the NURSE..??..

If we're going to get this thing to page 7 then i thought i would add that i think he shot his deer after legal hrs. According to him he was chasing sunset, he then shot the deer in a field but couldn't see it crash 50 yrds from him?? Hmmmm. Something fishy about this sg0331 guy..

If we're going to get this thing to page 7 then i thought i would add that i think he shot his deer after legal hrs. According to him he was chasing sunset, he then shot the deer in a field but couldn't see it crash 50 yrds from him?? Hmmmm. Something fishy about this sg0331 guy..

Yeah, Dave, I caught that too...

Of course, I wasn't going to mention that my barber's third cousin told me that he was hunting out of one of those quasi-legal deluxe heated tower stands, nor the fact that he allegedly had an improper relationship with Stevie Wonder's seeing eye dog.

It just wouldn't be right.

Now I REALLY think it's time for my nap.

Other than the buck in Ithaca story I have not seen anything other than congratulations to all the successful hunters. I must have missed something along the way but that is OK by me. I like to think this site has been for the most part supportive and entertaining with lots of pats on the backs and sometimes good natured ribbing. But thats all part of the scene.

The one thing that does gall me though is the deliberate name calling and mean spirit of some who seem quick to anger when others either disagree or don't subscribe to their mentality. I said before that I have killed more than my fair share of little bucks but have some nice big ones as well. I pull the trigger and fill a tag when it feels right and I know I will be happy and satisfied with the results, and as long as it is legal and fair chase who's business is it but mine? I put in a ton of time this season and passed some little guys and a lot of does but as time drew near for me to return to work I had patterned (as best you can) a group of does on my property over a few days. I also knew there was a buck hanging in the area that kept giving me the slip. After much thought and repositioning myself I was finally able to catch him slipping through a tangle of thicket making his way to a bedding area and connect with him. Big bodied buck to be sure but "just a four point rack". And guess what? I am damned proud of the effort and time I put in to get him, and he is just as much a trophy to me as some of my big ones that came much easier.

I love the guys who bumble along and stumble into a big buck and immediately become big buck experts and climb on some high horse when the truth is they were just S A Lucky. Truth be told most of the big deer are shot by pure luck by some lucky schmuck! My self included.....LOL! There are a few out there bent on only shooting big racked deer and that is cool by me and I don't down them for that but they should not be shoving their philosophy down others throats or belittling others who choose to legally take a different stand. It would be interesting to meet each other at some get together sometime in the off season and get a first hand glimpse at just who is who on this board. In my beagle trial days I had a bumper sticker that sums it up.........the BS stops when the tailgate drops. Maybe sometime during the summer there can be a chance to get together, drop some of the tailgates, and find out who are the BS er's and who are the real deal.

Peace!

NYH

Edited by New York Hillbilly
  • Like 1