Quit your Bitching!

sg0331

My, what an easily understood and articulate post !

Have you and your little brother been sniffing that glue again ?

Deer**

It's the auto correct on my phone if i dont go back and check it.Or i mess a word up it will either fix the word or put whatever word comes next i guess.And the glue hasn't been working ive since upgraded to spray paint.

gjs4 - "If mentioned antlers on here you will be persecuted. Most guys on here rather be a keyboard bully than admit they suck at hunting or focus their energizes on websites and the actions to which we are supposed to be convening here to discuss."

Usually I focus my energizers in my flashlight. Idiot.

Edited by Skillet

GJS4, Have you ever read any of your posts before or after you hit post. Which category is it that you fall into? The good hearted group. Show me your good hearted posts. Even though i share your views on many subjects, you're hate filled, warped bitterness is never going to persuade anyone. So please don't even try.

Agreed!!!

This website started well back in the day and was overthrown, prior to the rename even, by a number of narcissistic know it alls who instantly go for blood when threatened. This place should be call the "I want" club house.

If mentioned antlers on here you will be persecuted. Most guys on here rather be a keyboard bully than admit they suck at hunting or focus their energizes on websites and the actions to which we are supposed to be convening here to discuss.

For the few good hearted members with contributions or questions posed there appears to be the other 90% whom try to force their thoughts/arrogance as fact while continuing the close minded flock of dumbdumb righteous orange consumers thumbing the chest of those with untrheatened passions and half a brain.

Yup it is your legal ability to shoot baby deer, immature deer or whatever you want. The state recommends you dont on their website and in literature. In the southern zone it is about self control and understanding the ecosystem. Gun yourself that handsome 3 pt fawn because there is no law against it....but dont puff your chest out to those of us that can find more in the experience than blasting the first brown thing that walks by. Keep taking away from the experience. Ever seen the loser buying bait at Gander or Dicks.... lazy cheaters....like ...um....SIMPLY PUT- guys who shoot little bucks do so because they feel/know they cannot do better. Be honest with yourself and others...

I am sure you willcome out in droves to protect your childish behavior because no one likes the truth...enjoy your tough guy rebuttals.... I couldnt care less nor will even entertain reading them as I am in the woods doing something enjoyable and productive.

Aw, kwitcherbitchin! :crazy:

• Like 1

lol.. I still don't know how someone can be FORCING thoughts and opinions on a forum... where the members are the ones choosing what posts and threads they are reading... are some here that weak minded that they actually feel threatened by someones thought or opinions here?... Forums are made up of all kinds of people.. thats what makes them interesting...you can expect that if I say red someone else is invariably gonna say blue... oops.. sorry... I don't want any of you thinking I'm forcing red on you..

• Like 1

Its the same all over. On my striper fishing website if you keep a fish they want to know how many you keep a year, if you keep a big fish you get crucified. On my general fishing website its similar.

What I've noticed is that on any website there develops a clique of guys who just dominate the posting and feed off one another.

Another thing I noticed is that when a politics board is opened, people sign up for that and have no interest in the general hunting/fishing theme of the website at all.

After a period of time they take there bile and cross over to the hunting/fishing threads and pollute them with their nonsense until the good members have their fill and move on.

There is one website devoted to fishing that has successfully blended recreational and commercial fishing conversations without general warfare. Something unique in the fishing business. They managed to pull that off by stepping on violators quickly. Their web traffic is very small due to that.

The web is a viscous circle, you need the arguements to generate the traffic to interest the sponsors to keep the site viable.

Best solution, post good information and stories often, be helpful to your co-members, re-read and think before you hit "enter" and ignore the baiters and let them die on their own from lack of attention.

• Like 2

Its the same all over. On my striper fishing website if you keep a fish they want to know how many you keep a year, if you keep a big fish you get crucified. On my general fishing website its similar.

What I've noticed is that on any website there develops a clique of guys who just dominate the posting and feed off one another.

Another thing I noticed is that when a politics board is opened, people sign up for that and have no interest in the general hunting/fishing theme of the website at all.

After a period of time they take there bile and cross over to the hunting/fishing threads and pollute them with their nonsense until the good members have their fill and move on.

There is one website devoted to fishing that has successfully blended recreational and commercial fishing conversations without general warfare. Something unique in the fishing business. They managed to pull that off by stepping on violators quickly. Their web traffic is very small due to that.

The web is a viscous circle, you need the arguements to generate the traffic to interest the sponsors to keep the site viable.

Best solution, post good information and stories often, be helpful to your co-members, re-read and think before you hit "enter" and ignore the baiters and let them die on their own from lack of attention.

Well said and Agree !

Agreed!!!

This website started well back in the day and was overthrown, prior to the rename even, by a number of narcissistic know it alls who instantly go for blood when threatened. This place should be call the "I want" club house.

If mentioned antlers on here you will be persecuted. Most guys on here rather be a keyboard bully than admit they suck at hunting or focus their energizes on websites and the actions to which we are supposed to be convening here to discuss.

For the few good hearted members with contributions or questions posed there appears to be the other 90% whom try to force their thoughts/arrogance as fact while continuing the close minded flock of dumbdumb righteous orange consumers thumbing the chest of those with untrheatened passions and half a brain.

Yup it is your legal ability to shoot baby deer, immature deer or whatever you want. The state recommends you dont on their website and in literature. In the southern zone it is about self control and understanding the ecosystem. Gun yourself that handsome 3 pt fawn because there is no law against it....but dont puff your chest out to those of us that can find more in the experience than blasting the first brown thing that walks by. Keep taking away from the experience. Ever seen the loser buying bait at Gander or Dicks.... lazy cheaters....like ...um....SIMPLY PUT- guys who shoot little bucks do so because they feel/know they cannot do better. Be honest with yourself and others...

I am sure you willcome out in droves to protect your childish behavior because no one likes the truth...enjoy your tough guy rebuttals.... I couldnt care less nor will even entertain reading them as I am in the woods doing something enjoyable and productive.

So let me see if I've got this right. Because someone doesn't put up with your crap, they're a "keyboard bully"? It seems to me, that you're the internet tough guy. As for someone forcing their beliefs down your throat, please enlighten me as to one person who got a smaller buck, said that everyone else should do it. You can't, because it doesn't exist.

Now, let's talk about you're smarter mature bucks-you know, the ones that are harvested more during the rut than any other time. How much skill does it take to down a deer that has no common sense during the rut? 0!!! That goes the same for any buck during the rut.

I'm strictly a ground pounder. I don't use stands at all-strictly spot & stalk, with bow & gun. I have no problem with people using stands, as it is within the law. Apparently, though, you seem to have a problem with people who don't go by your agenda. That's what kills me. You want to shoot the big buck? More power to you-I couldn't care less. But don't run your mouth, and tell me that if I shoot a smaller buck, over 200 miles from you, that it somehow affects your hunting. When you pay for my license, then you can make the rules. If not, then worry about yourself. I have no problem whatsoever with a face to face encounter. I won't hide behind the computer. Anytime you want to come see me in Po'Town, I'm here. I'll be more than happy to hear your side of the equation.

Edited by 13BVET
  • Like 1

Hell, for that matter, we can make it a community affair. You can speak at my gun club, and enlighten them as to how anyone who doesn't fit your agenda, is a "bambi" killer. I wish you luck on that one. If you would like, I'll be more than happy to give you the clubs address. Just let me know.

So just to get this to 7 pages and beyond... Would it be fair to tell some dumba$$ on here...That a mature buck in full rut is about as bright as a little yearling 4 pointer out tryin to find his place in the deer world... Which one do you think would take more hunting skills to harvest???? Dumba$$!!!!

So just to get this to 7 pages and beyond... Would it be fair to tell some dumba$$ on here...That a mature buck in full rut is about as bright as a little yearling 4 pointer out tryin to find his place in the deer world... Which one do you think would take more hunting skills to harvest???? Dumba$$!!!!

Screw you, punk. They are both only interested in one thing-SEX! You're obviously the dumba$$, if you don't realize the rut has an adverse affect on ALL bucks.

Nah leave them ...Shows character!!!! Now we have Dumba$$es,Keyboard bullies,Punks and some that show they really dont have a clue.Everybody has opinions and are entitled to such. If someone is at that part in their hunting life to look down at what they just killed and be proud of and considered that they used all of their hunting skills to do so..Then so be it.. As was said above everyone has their opinion and mine is that i cant wait untill the day ar is put in place all across the state...Then there will not be a need for this type of conversation!!!

Nah leave them ...Shows character!!!! Now we have Dumba$$es,Keyboard bullies,Punks and some that show they really dont have a clue.Everybody has opinions and are entitled to such. If someone is at that part in their hunting life to look down at what they just killed and be proud of and considered that they used all of their hunting skills to do so..Then so be it.. As was said above everyone has their opinion and mine is that i cant wait untill the day ar is put in place all across the state...Then there will not be a need for this type of conversation!!!

You couldn't be further off base. You see, when I had permission to hunt private property in Fishkill, I actually practiced my own QDM. But, when I invited friends to hunt, I didn't force my own viewpoints on them. To me, that's just wrong. That property was lost due to development. I now hunt a property, which I might add, that hunting land is very hard to come by down here, where the landowner wants the deer controlled. He doesn't have any interest how big they are, as he has too many. I was up at Ft. Drum for many years, and I know how much land is available up there, as to down here. Anyway, I actually passed on small bucks the opening day of gun. The landowner can literally see the property from his house, and could not understand why, as he wants them controlled. In order to keep hunting this land, which, as I noted, is hard to come by, it certainly benefits me to make an effort to control the deer. That was the original agreement with the landowner, and I will honor it. This is a pic from when I used to hunt in Fishkill. 9 Point, 173 1/4 lbs. You see, I don't place an emphasis on small deer.post-1247-0-95808600-1323568154_thumb.jp

post-1247-0-76692000-1323568203_thumb.jp

Edited by 13BVET

GUYS GUYS GUYS its x-mas

listen im a more so now in my career a horn hunter however any one CAN shoot anyBuck thats legal if they so choose so.. How ever it does dent the % of the more trophey/ mature class bucks.

Bottom line is unless you own 100s of acres with acres of food plots its tough to control/ manage the bucks that are being killed and the ones that get let go.Ars will help with atleast getting the bucks to a 2 1/2 yr old age which would put most decent gened bucks in the 60 70 even 100 inch range which is beter than 15 inches.

Again after voicing my opinion and reading others Hunting is supposed to be about getting in to the outdoors taking a child w/ya (I took my lil girl out this bow season and even though im kinda against it i would of shot a 4 pt or smaller if i had the chance when she was withme) having fun relaxing ect and as long as you ve done any of those things then youve succeeded. big buck or spike

i can tell ya this turning toward the trophy bucks only will do just the opposite of what i said it takes the fun out it stresses me out more because there far and few between, and it ends up feeling more like work then fun. so after a not so great 2011 season(granted i saw alot of deer just not to many TROPHY bucks) I might go back to taking DECENT bucks and saving my lunch money for a Hadley creek hunt a yr for the monster buck. I know i may have offended some members and again I will appologize as that is not who i am im the kinda guy who d help anyone and hope i didnt paint the wrong picture of my self. 1 more shot for me in the morning where the action has been getting REAL good as of late due to these finally cold temps i wish i/ we had 2 more weeks but ya know what im going to have fun tomorrow and if i get a oppurtunity i might just take it regardless of antler size /score. I wish everyone and there familys a Merry x-mas DEADDEER1

GUYS GUYS GUYS its x-mas

listen im a more so now in my career a horn hunter however any one CAN shoot anyBuck thats legal if they so choose so.. How ever it does dent the % of the more trophey/ mature class bucks.

Bottom line is unless you own 100s of acres with acres of food plots its tough to control/ manage the bucks that are being killed and the ones that get let go.Ars will help with atleast getting the bucks to a 2 1/2 yr old age which would put most decent gened bucks in the 60 70 even 100 inch range which is beter than 15 inches.

Again after voicing my opinion and reading others Hunting is supposed to be about getting in to the outdoors taking a child w/ya (I took my lil girl out this bow season and even though im kinda against it i would of shot a 4 pt or smaller if i had the chance when she was withme) having fun relaxing ect and as long as you ve done any of those things then youve succeeded. big buck or spike

i can tell ya this turning toward the trophy bucks only will do just the opposite of what i said it takes the fun out it stresses me out more because there far and few between, and it ends up feeling more like work then fun. so after a not so great 2011 season(granted i saw alot of deer just not to many TROPHY bucks) I might go back to taking DECENT bucks and saving my lunch money for a Hadley creek hunt a yr for the monster buck. I know i may have offended some members and again I will appologize as that is not who i am im the kinda guy who d help anyone and hope i didnt paint the wrong picture of my self. 1 more shot for me in the morning where the action has been getting REAL good as of late due to these finally cold temps i wish i/ we had 2 more weeks but ya know what im going to have fun tomorrow and if i get a oppurtunity i might just take it regardless of antler size /score. I wish everyone and there familys a Merry x-mas DEADDEER1

No problem here, DeadDeer. I say get out and enjoy it-that's what it's all about. It's a hobby, and a sport-not a business. And Merry Christmas!

Quote-As was said above everyone has their opinion and mine is that i cant wait untill the day ar is put in place all across the state...Then there will not be a need for this type of conversation!!!

I don't believe that the conversation will end if and when AR's are statwide.You guys will then complain about hunters killing 2.5 yr old deer that haven't reached their potential yet.

• Like 2