Quit your Bitching!

sg0331

That hole singing this is stupid..LOL,,really tho

You should join us rifle! We've got Pygmy singing along in his castrato voice this time, along with Growalot in her lovely baritone. If your voice ain't up to it, maybe you could accompany us on the triangle or kazoo?

You should join us rifle! We've got Pygmy singing along in his castrato voice this time, along with Growalot in her lovely baritone. If your voice ain't up to it, maybe you could accompany us on the triangle or kazoo?

I think perhaps he would be better suited to play something like this..

post-28-0-54825100-1323719817.jpg

I'd rather be out having fun in my life not worrying about being behind a computer screen all day long lol..And i still make a good living and i guess lucky for me it has nothing to do with spelling..Kum ba yaa that bud!!

I know the English language can be tricky, especially if its the only one you learn.

Ok here is a quick lesson, its whole not hole and tho is spelled though. Ok, one step at a time lil fella.

I think perhaps he would be better suited to play something like this..

I would be better sutied but you own it....Good try there bud hahahahahahahaa!!!Like i said i make a good living i dont need to know how to spell at my job lucky for me there people like you to help witht that job lol..i bet you couldn't help me with my job!!!And a lot of time i just try to type fast i dont look back over no time for that mess its a forum not a spelling B...

I would be better sutied but you own it....Good try there bud hahahahahahahaa!!!Like i said i make a good living i dont need to know how to spell at my job lucky for me there people like you to help witht that job lol..i bet you couldn't help me with my job!!!And a lot of time i just try to type fast i dont look back over no time for that mess its a forum not a spelling B...

No thats not mine, I found a picture of it on this site called Google? Apparently its this new web site that is taking the world by storm.

I fail to see why I should care how much money you make or what you do for a living. And for some one that doesn't spend all day on a computer you sure do reply back fast.

He meant to say this...

my-internet-cock-is-this-big_-_navy.jpg

Went to a buddies camp Sat night with my brother and had a blast. Big camp feast, some beers and a couple Manhattans that night. Sunday morning they set me up in a stand and told me to shoot whatever buck i wanted. Thats exactly what i did. When he booggied down the ridge at 8:15, i whooted at him to stop and when he did at 110 yrds, i let the 30-06 rip. For me to shoot a buck at camp with good friends and family was a real memory maker for me. After the season i've had i could not be happier. Fully expecting to take some smack after running my mouth all yr and thats fine. I deserve a bit of razing and i have a sence of humor. The smile will still be on my face. LOL This week, if i can get back out, i'll be back in my best buck areas letting small ones go and hoping for a brute but if there is no more days in the field, this buck will supply me with enough enjoyment to get me to next year.

post-1355-0-57640600-1323725620_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Went to a buddies camp Sat night with my brother and had a blast. Big camp feast, some beers and a couple Manhattans that night. Sunday morning they set me up in a stand and told me to shoot whatever buck i wanted. Thats exactly what i did. When he booggied down the ridge at 8:15, i whooted at him to stop and when he did at 110 yrds, i let the 30-06 rip. For me to shoot a buck at camp with good friends and family was a real memory maker for me. After the season i've had i could not be happier. Fully expecting to take some smack after running my mouth all yr and thats fine. I deserve a bit of razing and i have a sence of humor. The smile will still be on my face. LOL This week, if i can get back out, i'll be back in my best buck areas letting small ones go and hoping for a brute but if there is no more days in the field, this buck will supply me with enough enjoyment to get me to next year.

NIce deer half these fools didnt even fill there tags this year a wins a win!!

No thats not mine, I found a picture of it on this site called Google? Apparently its this new web site that is taking the world by storm.

I fail to see why I should care how much money you make or what you do for a living. And for some one that doesn't spend all day on a computer you sure do reply back fast.

Yea for someone with allmost 2000 post i think your the one with to much time on your hands..And stop liein you didnt look that up its siting in your toy room you cry babby!!!

Because that is how everyone here pisses and moans about every other success story. God forbid someone harvests a 16, 18, 20 , or 22 point buck. The shooter must provide a DNA sample in order to justify their success. You want want proof on my kill (14 point, 183 4/8, 210lbs)....Guess what???? Kiss it! What is wrong with celebrating with those who harvest amazing deer? Shut the hell up and celebrate with them! If you cannot shoot them...join them!

Plus it will be interesting to see who has the balls and integrity to fess up to their sensitive-ass whining and crying.

And as you see no one did nothing more than cry like a babby lol,This forum will never change so like you im done coming here its the same 4 or 5 people that post on every topic.There are other forums out there that are a lot better and have more people witch mean less of the same 5 guys all going at the same one person!But what ever let them cry while im out shooting a 4 pointer lmao!!

And as you see no one did nothing more than cry like a babby lol,This forum will never change so like you im done coming here its the same 4 or 5 people that post on every topic.There are other forums out there that are a lot better and have more people witch mean less of the same 5 guys all going at the same one person!But what ever let them cry while im out shooting a 4 pointer lmao!!

That would be which, not witch..just sayin'...lol.. You should be glad there is less people here, that means there are less that think you are a wacko... I'm assuming your personality doesn't change much forum to forum.

I haven't filled my tags.. but somehow I don't think I'm the loser here..lol

Joe...As long as you have enjoyed your season, you are certainly not a loser..

You have different standards and expectations regarding what you shoot than some others do.. Nothing wrong with that.

As por MOI, I'm just happy to have a couple deer ( a doe and a 1.5 year old buck) for the freezer. I don't NEED the venison, but after eating it as my main red meat since the late 60's, I would kind of MISS it if I didn't have any...<<grin>>...

Congratulations Dave. Maybe I should try those manhattans !
  • Like 1

Congrats Dave!

• Like 1

And as you see no one did nothing more than cry like a babby lol,This forum will never change so like you im done coming here ...............lmao!!

Well if you are done, see ya.

Something like that..Seems he was really fast to show off that "BABBY DEER".I shot a doe a 3 point do you see any pics of my deer um no..Stop showing off lmao!!!

I bet you all are wondering what is so funny here? Well me too, why are you LMAO after every thing you say?