Opening day tomorrow

1 hour ago, Elmo said:

So this just happened a couple of hours ago.

cc1e521373e2b60113e7fc3414536950.jpg

My oldest has gotten a habit of climbing into our bed. After he falls back asleep I carry him back to his room. This time, when I go to close my bedroom door while carrying him, I slammed the door over toe. This is after cleaning it up and icing it on and off for an hour. I’ll be walking around in flippy floppies for a week I’m guessing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh that looks painful.   

• Like 1

On 8/31/2020 at 7:28 PM, Steuben Jerry said:

I take a few of the gray critters every year, but usually wait until it’s colder. As most of you, I have my best squirrel activity when I’m in a deer stand in November.
One of these days I’m going to surprise them and bring a .22 instead of my bow on the archery opener.

I have that same issue and the squirrel action usually peaks during the two week crossbow season. My plan this year is: if I can fill my buck tag early, I will bring my crossbow and my air rifle up in the stand for the rest of those two weeks.  The squirrels ought to eliminate any boredom while I try (usually without success) to fill antlerless tags. The air rifle is quiet enough that it should not spook the deer.

Edited by wolc123

10 hours ago, mlammerhirt said:

What is planted in that field? Everything field I pass is either soy or Korn.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Fresh cut Oats and wheat, and some standing clover are really good right now. Also waiting for them on the roost can work because its shooting til 30 minutes after dusk.

Edited by Kmartinson
  • Like 1