LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

3 hours ago, Nytracker said:

Thinking about going out with muzzleloader  in the am .. need to get away for a bit ... lost my mother Friday.  Have spent the last 2 weeks running between work and sitting with her. Just burned out I guess.  Would love to get another deer .  

Sorry for your loss.My father is being taken care by hospice.Its a very hard thing to go through.The outdoors gives me piece of mind as I hope it does you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Rick Rossi said:

Air Shotguns add a new dimension to dove hunting. Note the comment about the overhead utility lines, we are going to recommend the DEC prohibits dove hunting within gun range of lines to prevent damage to them. FastEddie is a cum drinking fuckwad who applies rules arbitrarily. They are taking Eurasian collared doves, which are similar to our native mourning doves. They are spreading and it is not too uncommon to find this introduced dove across NY. The impacts of ECD are not known at this point.

If you want to hunt doves in NY, sign our online petition atthislink: http://nydovehunting.weebly.com/petition.html 

We need that season like we need 6 more weeks of rifle season for Whitetails. 

Thinking about going out with muzzleloader  in the am .. need to get away for a bit ... lost my mother Friday.  Have spent the last 2 weeks running between work and sitting with her. Just burned out I guess.  Would love to get another deer .  

May she Rest In Peace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, TreeGuy said:

DUKE !!!!!

Just free of his 14 day quarantine and still not 100%, Duke put the hammer down on another beauty.

Thanks to our guide, who may as well just shot the deer for him too ! Duke got put in the right spot at the right place at the right time.

Nothing can compare to great fellowship in the woods, mixed with a BBD !!

fc26dd2dc66b488ce5be2ff3fee1bf4c.jpg37b36ea7cb9df4fc509988a076dde0b4.jpg

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Holy mother of......  What do you guys DO out there, put steroids in acorns?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Sorry for your loss. Hope you get out and sit in the church of the woods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, Nytracker said:

sorry to hear this man. After I lost my grandfather a few years ago, I found peace in the woods. Regardless of seeing deer or not.

Ah shit man that sucks I'm sorry to hear that!

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

DUKE !!!!!

Just free of his 14 day quarantine and still not 100%, Duke put the hammer down on another beauty.

Thanks to our guide, who may as well just shot the deer for him too ! Duke got put in the right spot at the right place at the right time.

Nothing can compare to great fellowship in the woods, mixed with a BBD !!

fc26dd2dc66b488ce5be2ff3fee1bf4c.jpg&key=8df43aebcb54f2783f7135dabb12ccda025b5c2f19282c754fc961205562662137b36ea7cb9df4fc509988a076dde0b4.jpg&key=5c9b273ae183d4e1f1dc0678a2d6c52a06688cec53a152a8b149950bbee69150

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Duke is bigger than@moog5050 ?! But how are you@TreeGuy so skinny and shrimpy?

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, johnplav said:

Right back at ya! 

John

After being tossed from your FIL's property following your big buck kill, I would think you would have learned your lesson.   You never post what you kill, ever.   It only leads to poachers and others trying to steal your spot, or so I hear.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, moog5050 said:

John

After being tossed from your FIL's property following your big buck kill, I would think you would have learned your lesson.   You never post what you kill, ever.   It only leads to poachers and others trying to steal your spot, or so I hear.

After spending a couple minutes with my father-in-law... everyone decided it wasn't worth it.

I'm back baby!

2 minutes ago, johnplav said:

After spending a couple minutes with my father-in-law... everyone decided it wasn't worth it.

I'm back baby!

Geeze, least you could have done was include me in that discussion.  Thanks a lot John.

Edited by moog5050

4 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Geeze, least you could have done was include me in that discussion.  Thanks a lot John.

If you really enjoy watching squirrels (red, the annoying ones)... you are more than welcome to sit there sometime.

But I have a feeling your spots are a bit more productive for deer.

My efforts to add a fat doe to the freezer have been fruitless.  But I'v got 5 hunts to go! 

• Like 1

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic