LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

30 yards? Why didn't you cap his ass!!??
The doe was probably bedded down and then ran another thirty yards. She was probably at least 60 from me. Oh believe me I would have let an arrow fly if in range. I'm really kicking my self for not sighting in my muzzleloader!!!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, buffalojay83 said:

The doe was probably bedded down and then ran another thirty yards. She was probably at least 60 from me. Oh believe me I would have let an arrow fly if in range. I'm really kicking my self for not sighting in my muzzleloader!!!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, Fletch said:

ahhhhhh I thought you were ML hunting lol!!

bet now he wishes he was haha

• Haha 1

I’ve become the bionic man! Heated socks, heated vest and chemical hand warmers. Isn’t science great?

Anyhow, I’m back in the shooting shack but now with 6” of snow on the ground and 20 degrees with a light breeze from the north. Tracks everywhere, especially under my bird feeders but also in my food plot. Hoping the group I saw yesterday comes back, just a bit closer. 

image.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, NYBowhunter said:

Thats what I'm thinking and lots of food...lol.. even if I waste all day tomorrow plowing the driveway,  I still have 4 days to hunt.

Plus it will be a long wait until next deer season. I say go,especially if you can stay until the end of mz season.

22 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Two doe and a nice buck in half a bean field 250 yards out.

Glassed them 4 bucks two are monsters 

864B1145-1B4D-4F9D-95D4-FDEEB1240D6B.jpeg

I might be making like a snow drift and cut that down to 150 and send it!! Don't tell me you got a bow too!! I'm hunting through you guys right now!!

• Like 1

I’m in.... convinced the mrs that I needed to do important research on pre- vs post- storm deer movement. I’m up a tree ( rules of the program) with tracks all around.
c1ff69091c8c6d496c67ce26701f51fb.jpg
b1d7ca73cc47497fb59b0cb0dba6e080.jpg

28 degrees, nice light breezy in my face hoping that [mention]The_Real_TCIII [/mention] (gulp!) is right!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Zem18 said:

Where is camp? We had 40" to 42" fall here and we are buried. Plows aren't coming through and 17/86 only has one lane open and they are rescuing stranded tractor trailers.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

9403629829cb1a570d4f9a86cfd05047.jpg

Be safe brother!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Fletch said:

I might be making like a snow drift and cut that down to 150 and send it!! Don't tell me you got a bow too!! I'm hunting through you guys right now!!

Crossbow ,  ML is cheating . I sold my ML , I bought it to use in shotgun as I felt it was superior, once we went rifle , I didn’t need it . 

I seldom needed to hunt this late ! Rethinking that !

• Like 1

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic