LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

36 minutes ago, dinorocks said:

No deer but did harvest two 30-ft long ash trees for our light poles!  Have a bunch of teams lined up for a curling league this winter!

plan to get out again for the last hurrah starting early afternoon.

good luck!

1D9802E4-9326-431F-A2C1-577D0EE0CA52.jpeg

Next youre going to tell us you made the curling stones yourself!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Next youre going to tell us you made the curling stones yourself!

Actually we (brother and I) are making them ourselves.  We did make a prototype with granite to play on the creek years ago but as we need to make two full sets, we have a new idea...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dinorocks said:

No deer but did harvest two 30-ft long ash trees for our light poles!  Have a bunch of teams lined up for a curling league this winter!

plan to get out again for the last hurrah starting early afternoon.

good luck!

1D9802E4-9326-431F-A2C1-577D0EE0CA52.jpeg

Add some screw in steps and a seat 2/3 of the way up and BaDaBing ... Treestand !

• Like 1

Actually we (brother and I) are making them ourselves.  We did make a prototype with granite to play on the creek years ago but as we need to make two full sets, we have a new idea...
You sir never cease to amaze! Bravo!

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Hoping to christen my new Optima on the last afternoon sit. I was fortunate to see a lot of deer this season, let some youngsters go during bow and missed on a nice one first morning of gun. But it’s still been a great season. And I’ve learned a lot from many on this forum and really enjoy the posts. Congrats to everyone who filled their tags. And good luck to all who are still at it. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

9010B094-2206-4E11-8126-F9E8CB0FEB53.jpeg

• Like 2

Went for a long walk to try and stir things up (definitely did) and got to my “last stand” stand, climbed up the ladder and found a casing sitting in the seat. It was a  .280 and no one that hunts here uses that caliber. Hmmmmm. Whatta ya gonna do?  Hunt on for the final few hours. Good luck to all the diehards!

73F4BECF-C3F7-4E18-B6F6-F79A3600266D.jpeg

1E3EC06E-EBE2-4521-9C81-1C04DB745605.jpeg

• Like 1

Sitting in the Tower for 2020 last watch.
Reminiscing about the past season. I’ve taken 3 from the home acreage this year so doubt I’ll shoot one if I see it but who knows I’ve got a virgin CVA with me. Still part of Friday’s gut pile left. I’d love to smack a yote!
Good luck those out in the bottom of the ninth, 2 outs and a full count on em!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Back out for my last sit after an application of dressing on a deer hide I’m egg tanning and wrapping up a couple skulls (@treeguy come and get it after sunset...turned out great!)
Good luck!!
CA825B72-F517-4BC3-A0C4-599459E3414E.thumb.jpeg.13d0f4569229f022da66c90beab30b26.jpeg
Heck yea !!!!

I'll hopefully be a little busy at sunset..... We are pumped for a hail mary, last minute opportunity. Stay tuned, good luck !!!24f45ca764d1d13d3fac837164a386ff.jpg

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

• Like 11

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic