LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

I'm fortunate enough to have a decent group of fowlers and I would guess we are scouting 100 miles in every direction,  everyones looking for the x and keeping tabs on the roosts. We set up on anything and sometimes that means you have to get creative. Just try to your best mimick what you see, where you see it. The X is the key.

This is three days before season.... the bottom picture is opener. Things change all the time. We went from 300 birds to 6 birds in three days.

20200822_182739.jpg

20200821_190854.jpg

20200830_201336.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
That’s how I obtain new camo !
Whats LFG ? I’ve seen it a few times ,so some sort of homage to me ?

Let’s fucking go! (Don’t ban me).

Aside from the KUIU sweatshirt and gloves, the rest is 10+ years old

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well I think I love my wife alittle more after today.  She told me before be I left for work she found me a sitter for Thursday night so I can pick up my son at 3 from daycare drop him off at her mom's and off to the woods.  She said since I've been itching to get out she said to go.  this week just got better.  

Edited by Swamp_bucks
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

I hope so! And ideally one within the next week or so

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Thanks. That would be great.  Earliest I've taken a deer is Oct 12.  But an early doe to stock the freezer would be awesome.  Cause I have a feeling that damn 4 point that always walks out early is in trouble this year. As much as I hate to burn my buck tag early, prob not holding back much this season. 

• Like 2

Thanks. That would be great.  Earliest I've taken a deer is Oct 12.  But an early doe to stock the freezer would be awesome.  Cause I have a feeling that damn 4 point that always walks out early is in trouble this year. As much as I hate to burn my buck tag early, prob not holding back much this season. 
It will likely be until at least October 2035 before I get to show a picture lol. I have been majorly crapping out. I'm still holding out hope this is the year things go my way

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

It will likely be until at least October 2035 before I get to show a picture lol. I have been majorly crapping out. I'm still holding out hope this is the year things go my way

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Go get em.  Only takes the right time one time. Good luck and hope you get one for a this year pic

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 1

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic