LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

12 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

looks like one of the cooler openers in a long time.  Not taking it off but going after work.  A quick superman change in the office and in the groundblind in 15 minutes. 

70 here. could be worse i guess.

1 minute ago, johnplav said:

I'm seeing 51 degrees Thursday morning and 41 degrees Saturday morning. 

Now I just need to do some planning... does first legal deer get it?  First legal buck?

Or do I sit back and relax during the first few weeks and wait on a decent buck.

I suggest you determine your goals before 10/1 this way you dont regret shooting or not shooting something.

3 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I suggest you determine your goals before 10/1 this way you dont regret shooting or not shooting something.

My only real goals are lots of time in the woods, quick/clean kills, and meat in the freezer. 

Some years I've shot the first deer that presented a good shot, other years Iv waited for decent buck.

Plus between work and family situations, this season could be a boom or a bust for me as far as time in the woods. 

• Like 1

I'm seeing 51 degrees Thursday morning and 41 degrees Saturday morning. 
Now I just need to do some planning... does first legal deer get it?  First legal buck?
Or do I sit back and relax during the first few weeks and wait on a decent buck.
First legal deer and hopefully your surprise will arrive to celebrate with

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

3 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Today marks 6 days since it left Lehigh

#WeDemandADislikeButton

So we've learned that it takes, at best, an average of 14 days for a package to get between ROC and NYC.

Good luck with all that mail-in voting next month. 

So we've learned that it takes, at best, an average of 14 days for a package to get between ROC and NYC.
Good luck with all that mail-in voting next month. 
I vote in person because I'm not a dunce. Also pretty sure it's gotta be ROC that just hates mail. The rest of the state much faster. Shit to send stuff to California only takes me 2 maybe 3 days lol

#WeDemandADislikeButton

3 hours ago, Kmartinson said:

Yes, ray kaluwara in candor ny. I was a last minute call. Some guys bailed on my buddy so I got to join last minute. 

That may be the same place that used to be owned by Kevin Grover.  I’ve hunted there several times too.  Excellent grounds and birds! 

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic