LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

Best of luck to all remember your harness at all times . Had a buddy fall 30’ already broke 4 vertebrae and collar bone he’s lucky to be alive and walking . All cause he left his harness at his truck. We all have climbed without one . I won’t anymore. Be safe all!!

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, sodfather said:

Best of luck to all remember your harness at all times . Had a buddy fall 30’ already broke 4 vertebrae and collar bone he’s lucky to be alive and walking . All cause he left his harness at his truck. We all have climbed without one . I won’t anymore. Be safe all!!

30'??  He's one lucky dude to survive that.  No animal on this planet that I would climb 30' up a tree for.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Time for an aggressive rattling sequence followed by a series of grunts and my second Buck Bomb of the morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

4 minutes ago, sodfather said:

I’ve been snort wheezing for 20 minutes now . Nothing 

does there happen to be a stand anywhere between you two not being used?.....asking for a friend.  

If those dont work try some bugling, that really seems to get them moving . 

• Like 3

Just now, sodfather said:

Not getting to lease till Saturday. Hunting local today and it’s about to be a wrap. Entire property is under water and I did t bring my jerk string or decoys 

Hmmm.   I thought I could hear the grunts and snort wheezing from my living room. 

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic