LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

9 minutes ago, BigVal said:

I normally post a pic every opening week, heres one for the new guys this is my set up it works pretty good! Good luck everyone.

652120749.jpg

I found this set up at one of my sites last year...DEC wanted nothing to do about it due to the proximity to tribal land.

658366EF-47D3-478E-81D0-18664D3262A2.jpeg

Edited by dinorocks

Had a great opening morning! I was only going to be out there for 2 hours before I had to go to work. On the walk to my stand I had a little fawn 10 yards in front of me, just staring into the blinding light of my headlamp. As soon as the sun came up, I had a baby buck come right up to my tree, look up at me, and sniff me. He stayed there for a few minutes trying to figure out what I was before I finally tried to take out my phone to take a video, at which point I moved a little too quickly and he walked away. Saw a few more doe on my walk back out. No harvest today but still a great morning! 

• Like 3

Crazy! I've heard some crazy stories about being close to those lands
@OtiscoPaul was the guy that got taken by those guys near the res no? They came at him with AKs and shit right?

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

How is it possible no one shot a deer by now.  You may force me to hunt this PM to get it going.  

You might better break the ice. You'll see more deer in one hunt than I do in the first two weeks...lol.

Edited by WNY Bowhunter

Deer hammering the beans today , 6 bucks 2 doe . 2 shooters for sure one almost , he was with one of the shooters they kept feeding and bedding in the beans .

1 big coyote and a herd of turkeys as well.

Couple pics from my stand today, phone died and had wrong cord for external battery, new IPhones come out in a couple weeks , need to grab one .

I see a lot of deer, because I can see far ....

60CFE378-017C-42CE-9C00-5125D1AF5361.jpeg

44675DA1-8DA3-4A78-8177-6888749D723B.jpeg

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 5

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic