LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

45 minutes ago, dinorocks said:

Hoping the rain holds out until I let this free as I don’t want my sinew to rehydrate!

F8EB5689-91A8-4FE8-8436-A850E955FCC6.jpeg

I HATE when my sinew rehydrates...!!    It's kinda like peeing my pants, but not as warm...

Please don't ask me why I know that...<<sigh>>...

• Like 4

This beast was taken about a mile away from my place. If only.....
I don’t know the young man who got this slob, a buddy of mine sent me the pic. He’s set a very high bar for the future.
37377761-7484-4150-9523-DD83FC736B4C.thumb.jpeg.2ce1c97eaa06b9b56769d3b40b7b5a4e.jpeg
Especially for long arming

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

What a miserable hunt today. Figured I was done with work today even though it was 2:30 so I hit the woods. Started off great had 3 does under me in under 30 min. After the moved off I thought I heard something slosh through the creek and was getting ready for it to move out of the thicket. My phone was non stop buzzing so I checked it. It was multiple texts from my largest client asking me to call
Him ASAP. I was going to let this play out and call him back when my phone rang again. It was him, i answered the phone and tried to whisper. Within 10 seconds I heard a loud splash in the creek and saw the massive body running full speed on the other bank. I’m pretty sure it’s the big 8 I’m after as he followed the scrip perfectly. I’m hoping I didn’t kill that stand but the work call turned out to be important, if I didn’t answer then there would not have been a enough time to fix the issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Sad 1

Especially for long arming

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Do you ever not complain about something?? Jesus man! That's a hell of a deer, if you can't enjoy it without finding something to piss on just cruise on by!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

1 buck through 2 days on the forum. Slowest start in forum history?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's because most of the Academy hasn't hit the woods yet! Lol 

By that I mean 2 buck Larry hasn't hit the woods yet!

• Like 3

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic