LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

Do you ever not complain about something?? Jesus man! That's a hell of a deer, if you can't enjoy it without finding something to piss on just cruise on by!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

I never said it wasn't a great deer. didn't realize you get so butthurt by everything

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Still a hell of a buck, even long armed...
Oh 10,000% he could have held it right up to his chest and it probably look even more massive. I'd love to even see a deer that big in the wild let alone shoot one myself

#WeDemandADislikeButton

I never said it wasn't a great deer. didn't realize you get so butthurt by everything

#WeDemandADislikeButton

You never said it was either. I'm not butthurt in the slightest, I just know your type, or at least the type you portray on here. I'll be sure to congratulate you in the same manner when you get a buck then...

• Like 2

You never said it was either. I'm not butthurt in the slightest, I just know your type, or at least the type you portray on here. I'll be sure to congratulate you in the same manner when you get a buck then...

I can all but guarantee it won't be anywhere near that monster. I can hope it is, but I doubt I'm near as lucky. Maybe there's a deer on the property I hunt that comes close to yours but they're usually too smart to come near me. Fingers crossed everyone gets nice deer this season and many of them

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Saw 17 deer total in the last hour of light... all doe, 1 was a small 4 point. 

On a doe mission anyway right now, my shooters are not showing up in day light. only 3 doe worked in to the clover plot, they were not very big.

• Like 1

1 buck through 2 days on the forum. Slowest start in forum history?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
New spot on new ground tonight. Scouted using aerials/OnX. Hiked in with climber and scouted sign to pick the tree when I got in the area. Talked to locals ahead of time. Said a 11 pointer broke half its rack off. They were all trying to save it. This early I'm on a freezer filling doe mission anyway.

Sure enough had that half rack 11 pt with a buddy hang out at 30 yards. then both walked right under and past my tree. His buddy was no slouch either probably 17" wide still a young buck though. Video'd the whole thing with my phone.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

New spot on new ground tonight. Scouted using aerials/OnX. Hiked in with climber and scouted sign to pick the tree when I got in the area. Talked to locals ahead of time. Said a 11 pointer broke half its rack off. They were all trying to save it. This early I'm on a freezer filling doe mission anyway.

Sure enough had that half rack 11 pt with a buddy hang out at 30 yards. then both walked right under and past my tree. His buddy was no slouch either probably 17" wide still a young buck though. Video'd the whole thing with my phone.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Put it up on YouTube!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, 2012_taco said:

That's because most of the Academy hasn't hit the woods yet! Lol 

By that I mean 2 buck Larry hasn't hit the woods yet!

I just passed on this morning’s hunt.  My only west wind stand is across a small gully and in a very difficult stand to climb. That never stopped me before but I’ve been having some issues with my knee and got a cortisone injection in it Thursday.  

Yesterday afternoon it was quite painful and wasn’t any better at 3:30 this morning.   I’ll see how I feel this afternoon. 

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

Up havin coffee. Waited many years for this morning. Just woke up Little Squirrel. Wind 3 mph out of the north.
Hope the moon isn’t too bright.
Good topic for a new thread (maybe later) New Moon or Full Moon?
GL to everyone out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best of luck  to you and mini squirrel .. 

• Like 1

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic