LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

Yesterday’s evening hunt was miserable. On and off rain with a couple of downpours mixed in. The weather forecast was completely wrong. I would have stayed in if I knew that was going to be the weather.

For this morning I’m giving this stand one last sit before giving it a break. Cameras are showing pretty consistent doe movement in the morning. Just about every other day. They didn’t come by yesterday so I’m hoping today. I’m in and settled with 30 min before sunrise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

49 and been raining since I sat down. Guess 10% is pretty good odd!

I looked before bed last night and saw 10% also. My alarm went off this morning and it was pouring, rolled back over.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Saw 2 deer cross creek bed at 80 about 15 min ago heading towards cousin.just got txtin saying"holy chit dude,2 deer just came barreling by the blind.my hearts pounding!"

haha!love it!they snuck in behind me at 45,heard crunching and by time i got turned around the doe was well out to 55.doe and spike

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

Just saw 3 doe comin in from 35 behind and left of us. LS got so excited when he spun around he clanked his release on the ladder frame and they spooked lol

I wrap strips of burlap around the exposed metal where I would typically hit my longbow to dampen the sound.   Good luck!

• Like 1

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic