LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

Just now, BowmanMike said:

I am up and trying to decide if i should sit for a bit this morning or wait for the afternoon.It is super bright out with that moon shining...

With this cold, get out there! I’ve killed some of my best deer In a fuller moon morning.

Got in for my first sit yesterday morning. Saw 4 does and a spike come through at about 15 yards. They all got a pass. 
Back in the same stand this morning with perfect conditions hopeful that the one I’m after comes by. 
on the way here this morning, I did see several bucks on their feet along the side of the road. Mostly in groups of 2-3. I guess the smaller ones are still grouped up. I’ve been getting pics of some older deer that have been on their own for some time now. 

In the saddle for my first sit of the year. Got in the stand around 6:50, which is a little later than I wanted. My neighbor who’s letting the trespasser hunt my land tried to f with me this morning by putting a huge cut log where he thought I’d drive in this morning. So glad I’m posting this property and hunting a lot more state land on the island this year.

No deee yet, but I only really care to shoot a big buck right now as I still have plenty of meat left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

10 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

Thanks! I really was hoping the giant buck I was admiring from his bed would swing by but no such luck. Though I'm ecstatic to have the opportunity to take this doe. And more importantly a nice clean kill. That's what's most important to me. Big buck would be sweet but a bad shot or prolonged death not what I want. This one was pop mist mad sprint in a circle huge crash giant cough. Dead.

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Congrats ... Nice Doe !

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

To pee or not to pee. That is the question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me, THAT is not the question...

The question is whether   to whip out Little Clarkie and let 'er fly , or piss my pants....

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic