LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

10 minutes ago, Marsala-man said:

I didn't think until November 7th in the southern zone.

Ohio has full inclusion, which means a crossbow is defined as archery equipment and therefore is legal to use throughout archery season.   

The guy on the previous page was hunting in Ohio, not NY. Ny considers a crossbow to be more like a muzzleloader.

Edited by wolc123
Kiki

17 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Crossbow is open already ? 

Ohio is full inclusion, archery season this year is September 26 - February 7. But we only have 9 days of gun season 7 one week and 2 bonus weekend days, 2 weeks later. Ohio has a lot of different laws it takes time to get use to, like if you hunt your own land you don’t need a license or tags

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Happens to us all, you'll get em!

Sure does and id much rather prefer a clean miss than a poor shot,just shoulda went for lung,like a dummy i went right for the pumper.all happened quick as usual,thought it was 22 as ive ranged area before and ended up at 28.could of deff even deflected as was 6:28pm n lower light.just gives me the drive to try again!!!!

• Like 3

Ohio is full inclusion, archery season this year is September 26 - February 7. But we only have 9 days of gun season 7 one week and 2 bonus weekend days, 2 weeks later. Ohio has a lot of different laws it takes time to get use to, like if you hunt your own land you don’t need a license or tags

Landowner tags are awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Up and at em, for the first hunt of the season for me!!! My lifelong hunting partner and I, will be heading over to the lake property this morning. A huge natural funnel, with lots of oaks. Hunting from the ground, and always a great early season spot. A lot of deer sign in there when I was checking the blinds a few weeks ago. Always a bunch of doe's filtering through, with the chance of a decent buck too. Will hunt the morning, go do a little work at the farm, then hit some observation stands for the warm afternoon sit.

Best of luck to all heading out today! Especially the youth hunters, and their mentors!

• Like 8

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic